Sober All Sports

Not at all. We’re having a good time ripping the cowboys fan in work. I almost feel bad for him. Almost :grin:

2 Likes

I gotta do my shit talking now, cause if the Eagles lose tonight I’ll be the one hearing it.

2 Likes

There’s no way they lose to the bucs with a injured Baker Mayfield… It isn’t even possible. We’ll see you in Detroit next Sunday :wink:

2 Likes

I hope so :pray:

2 Likes

This team has the entire city scratching our heads though. I’d be disappointed, but I can’t say I’d be shocked

2 Likes

Bills fans are having some fun out there in the snow. :grin:

3 Likes

Well the Bills won a playoff game and I wasn’t sure they were even going to get to the playoffs. Hope they got a few more surprise wins in them this year

2 Likes

They looked good when they needed to be.

@Jasty2
Sorry buddy.
Don’t think that flags going to make it through the night.

2 Likes

Already down :rofl:. I haven’t seen a team collapse like this in a long time. They need to make some big changes. :person_shrugging:
I’ll be pulling for a Lions/ Bills Superbowl

4 Likes

Ya really. WTF :flushed:

Ya I like that too. Unheard of.

I hope they go easy on ya at work.

3 Likes

I’d feel bad watching the Bills lose their (5th???) SuperBowl.

I can’t believe the collapse, the players must really hate the coaches.

3 Likes

Yeah they’re talking about it on Philly sports channel today. Apparently there’s some disconnect between Jalen Hurts, the head coach, and the OC. Then you throw that turd Patricia into the mix, and the whole things just a house of cards. :rofl:

3 Likes

https://x.com/dirtyfootbaiier/status/1747552087347478838?s=61&t=3w2r5SPeKyemGE8g2MvnDw
You’re a football fan right @Tragicfarinelli
:scream: :laughing:

2 Likes

That is filthy…I love it!

Yes, Chelsea here :blue_heart:

1 Like

I use to be a fan too. Back in early 2000’s when my son was into soccer.
But I got a little thing for the Rammies since we got to stay in Derby and I got in to see a few matches there.
Don’t watch much of it now.

1 Like

Ah you always suprise me Mr Dazercat… Derby! How random! I’m a Brummie (by order of the Peaky Blinders) so I support a little local midlands team in a low division. Chelsea are my team now as lived in West London twenty years.

2 Likes

And I know how to pronounce it :blush:

Ya We saw Derby & Man U and it was in Derby. They told us we have to root for Derby since we were in the home team section. All the boys wanted Man U of course. Who ever heard of Derby?

Then we saw Arsenal and Derby in London. And we made sure we rooted for Arsenal. It was so much fun seeing premier league games. That’s where I discovered the warm of a good Bovril.

1 Like

Good man. Bovril is king :crown:

1 Like

Eyyyyyyyy!
@Dan531

2 Likes

I could cry!!! Just an amazing turn around for this franchise

4 Likes