Sober All Sports

Even as a die hard KC for about 30 years, I really wanted to see the Lions take one,

We know KC will be back year after year, but I watch Dan Campbell and what he did for that franchise and that city and you can’t be in awe,

Literally was like we have embraced a losing team, a losing culture and being the laughing stock of the league, no more, Goff was believed to be a stop gap for a rebuild, kinda why Stafford left, he didn’t want to have to start over again knowing a championship may be years away and after his time. They took this guy who was totally disrespected by his old franchise and turned him into a championship caliber QB, took a bunch of players who were written off and made competitors out of them. I don’t understand why he isn’t coach of the year,

I have a lot of respect for Campbell, he has the ability to get the most out of his players, and has no problems going after it.

3 Likes

We’ll get em next year after we get a cornerback or 2 :wink:

2 Likes

That was BY FAR the funnest season I’ve ever had being a Lions fan. I’ve been rooting for them since I was 5… 40 years! No tears here, excited for what’s to come

6 Likes

I was consoling my husband and he said much the same. Great season and an exciting direction. I’m proud of those boys.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Ouch. That’s savage. :rofl::rofl::skull::skull:

2 Likes

I know. But it is funny.
It actually took me a sec :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I have no interest in the super bowl now other than commercials. Would’ve liked to see the Lions get there and of course the Bills. Really thought the Ravens would win.

Looking forward to the next Edmonton Oilers game.

How much longer till the Olympics @Mno

5 Likes

Simon’s first race is July 24, the final (hopefully with him in it) August 3. Here is is waving at Schiphol airport, going to training camp in Portugal yesterday.

6 Likes

Thats awesome thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Our old toaster fizzled and died last night. My husband has been waiting our whole married life to let this guy out of the top cabinet. I present to you my new toaster.

It toasts a Lion on one side of the bread and barely warms the other side. We’ll see how long this lasts. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

You’ll eat your lion half-toast and you’ll like it!

5 Likes

There is a pun here somewhere but it is just out of grasp…

3 Likes

Write Peugeot over NFL. I DARE YOU.

4 Likes

Oh shit. THIS is the play to make.

2 Likes

Savage!
Thought you might like this one
@Jasty2
Share it with your buddy at work.

3 Likes

I’ve already stolen it. And fired it off to him in an attempt to ruin his night. Thank you :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Anything to disparage those cowboy fans :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
All in good fun of course.

1 Like

Oh always :grin:

1 Like

Tony made it to the Super Bowl too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I do love Tony. Especially now that he’s an announcer. He’s fun to listen to.
Edit Go Niners!
Or Swifties :heart: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes