Sober All Sports

Tony and Troy aikman are both much better in the booth then I’d like to admit

1 Like

Troy’s boring.
Tonys fun.

1 Like

I’m just here to give a shoutout to Reba :face_holding_back_tears::heart:

4 Likes

Were you able to lure the whole family into the same room with your Superbowl snacks?

Yes… I’ve got the hubby, the kids and dogs… im regretting forcing my daughter in here… im about to smash her phone that keeps playing very loud TikTok’s … you watching the game at work?

2 Likes

That a girl :+1:. Yeah we’re watching in here, we grabbed some pizzas. The wife and one of the kids are watching from the couch at home.

1 Like

Awe, im sorry y’all couldn’t all be together… enjoy your pizza… im on a 1200 calorie a day diet… so I just get to watch everyone else eat

2 Likes

I thought usher was awful. Go niners.

1 Like

Tony in the announcing booth reading defenses better than any QB in the league

Like where was this during your playing days you could have won like 20 championships

1 Like

2 Likes

Maaaaaan, I wanted to hate this Lions toaster but it honestly makes the best toast ever.

Working toaster nickname: Dan CanToast :crazy_face::disguised_face:

11 Likes

The Belgian road cycling season has started :heart: :biking_man: :biking_man: :biking_man: :heart:

5 Likes

Sooo ufc is a sport. You hear jake paul is gonna fight mike tyson in july?! I wonder if its just a stunt or if tyson will put effort into it

2 Likes

I think it’s a stunt. I’ll still watch it, lol.

1 Like

Have y’all watched bare knuckle fighting champion? Brutal fights.

For me Jake Paul is the bf of Jutta Leerdam who’s one of our best speed-skaters now competing in the sprint Word Champs. And that’s all.

2 Likes

No baseball opening day post?
Good lord.

My teams started the season out just about as good as you can. I am so freakin stoked baseball is BACK.

Headed up to PHX tomorrow to take my Mom to the DBacks game. Her first time. I have been 4 or 5 times now, but it looks like they’ll have the retractable roof open this time, always been a closed stadium on my previous visits so that’ll be really cool to see. The evening skies here are the best you’ll see so I’m sure it’ll be a killer night at the ballpark.

5 Likes

Went to tune into the Diamondbacks/Dodgers game last night…

To find that the game had been delayed due to a colony of bees forming on the field!

They called in an emergency apiarist (bee keeper) to sedate and re-home the bees. They drove him out onto the field like a superhero, lol.
After he finished the job, they invited him to stay and throw out the ceremonial first pitch, which I think was really cool to do. Imagine going to your job like any other day, and then you’re moving bees in front of a crowd of 20,000.

Then the DBacks won it on a 2-run walk-off dinger.

6 Likes

as Bonnie Tyler’s “Holding Out for a Hero” blared through the loudspeakers.

This shit is too funny :rofl:

3 Likes

Sooooo Topps is apparently making a card of him :rofl:

The photo they chose is so good

https://www.topps.com/products/matt-hilton-2024-mlb-topps-now-reg-card-145.html

7 Likes