Sober February Yeah! Formerly November, December, and January!

I’m ready! Let’s do this!!

6 Likes

I had the same thought! Let’s do it! Sober November!

1 Like

fuck yeah, I’m in!

1 Like

I watched it through and will likely watch it again at some point as a reminder. It makes so much sense to me. Of course there is brain chemistry involved, right? It is just not something we think about as we are focused on what we can see in the mirror or the obvious physical symptoms. I believe this will help me a lot. Thank you, again, for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you for recommending the video. It had great information I was not aware of!

2 Likes

I’m in for Sober November.
…as I go drink another seltzer water on a Friday night… I really just need to go to sleep! :rofl:

3 Likes

Great you liked it!
I have been in a treatment were they spent time on explaining how it works in the brain as well.
You might want to read some info on the Dopamine system and how that system works. For me approaching it from a “scientific” angle makes it so much more easy to accept what’s happening. And most important… To carry true those awful moments.

1 Like

No thanks needed :heart:

How are we all doing?? :heart:

4 Likes

So far so good. Currently Avoiding the liquor at the nail salon.

3 Likes

In for Sober November!

4 Likes

I’m in on it too. This is my first day of many, I’ve been trying to stop for the last 2 years. I have reset this app 42 times, I’ve so had wnoughy I can’t keep going on like this

4 Likes

I’m in… :heart:

2 Likes

I’m starting a collection of sober Novembers.
This will be my second one.
Now they can play together. Weeeeeee!

11 Likes

I’m hoping to hear from you good peeps every day this month! You’ve gave me 12 days of inspiration so far… and I like it. Early days so I’ll be aiming for each day as it comes… Mind your days… and the months will look after themselves.

2 Likes

I am sober now for 4 months. I was a time 2 year sober, and begon again. But when I stopped then, I did not want to stop for ever. Now I stop for ever, and finally I can make not drinking a part of my identity. But that is the difficult thing , to tell yourself to stop for ever. Often you think, I cannot do that.
One can decontaminate the word forever by thinking that ever exist from each day after each day. :grinning. Than you can get used at the idea. Thats what I did. And it going the right way now. And I ask help from heaven. And this app is also very helping. So, go on please.

4 Likes

Present for sober November :raised_hand:

9 Likes

I’m still sober!

6 Likes

Still sober and loving life. Yay!

3 Likes

Still sober; still November :smile:

5 Likes