Sober February Yeah! Formerly November, December, and January!

I see that your have only just joined so I would like to extend a warm welcome to the community. Here you will find friendship, inspiration, tips on how to get and stay sober and most importantly there is the meme thread. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m looking forward to learning from everyone and making some new friends.

2 Likes

I can’t recommend using this place to the fullest enough, there are threads that cover any possible question or query that you may have. You can use the search function at the top to search them out. It’s also a good idea to do a daily check in for which there is a thread. By doing that you not only get some accountability but it’s a good way to interact and get to know other members. I look forward to following your journey. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m in for sober November :sunny:

4 Likes

Since it’ll put put me at over 19 months clean by the time November is over, I definitely in.

7 Likes

I been sober almost six month.this is my first November. So I’m in .let bring this month rock again…m

7 Likes

I’m in @NdB! This is gonna be my second sober november, 409 days sober today.
Welcome here on this app, it is a great help for me!

7 Likes

To November and beyond. You can do this

5 Likes

Don’t know why but this topic and all the first posters got me emotional.

I salute you all, I remember just 89 days ago I laid down my substance. The feeling is amazing once you get true the first week. Your body will start to reset and reward you for about 30 days with an oozeeee of dopamine. That is really your first gift in recovery.

Don’t hesitate to post when you feel down and out WE ARE HERE.

Proud of us.

9 Likes

I would advise you as a pro relapser to watch the following. It helped to get an oversight. And to put a dot on the horizon. Mainly that those first 30 days of dopamine overflow… That will end then you’ll hit a wall… Well just watch it allready :smirk:

4 Likes

I’m in!

5 Likes

What a fantastic group of supportive people we have here! I love it!

3 Likes

Don’t you mean every month is November? It’s like Ground Hog Day.

3 Likes

In for Sober November! :100::muscle::metal:

7 Likes

I cannot drink chocolate milk… It’s a trigger :rofl:

1 Like

Welcome back! At the end of November you won’t be disappointed with how good you feel!

4 Likes

I’m in. Really need to do this.

3 Likes

I am watching this now. This is an incredible resource. Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Hahahahaha poor me right.

I had the same idea on this vid! I wrote down that timeline and dated it roughly. It made me accept and surrender to the anoying headaches and all from the wall.

1 Like