Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦

I’m going to see C this weekend and we are going to get a pedicure! I can’t wait!! I’m also way overdue. My last one, was the one I posted here :grimacing::flushed:

3 Likes

Happy Friday night with these sober legs and a sleepy husband. Peace.

18 Likes

Giving these sober legs that royal treatment with a stretch and foam roll session

12 Likes

My turn!

9 Likes

Watching Aliens, for the gazillion-th-time but I still love this movie!
The legs are under the pillow :wink:

15 Likes

Sober mum legs, son legs and dog legs :laughing: Out for a walk; lots of bunny and coyote tracks today

19 Likes

After a house was built on the 4 acre corn field next door, the coyotes lost their trail between the ravine and the 400 acre berry fields. So they moved on. Next thing you know, we’ve got a bunny problem!

That was maybe 10 years ago, and the bunny population is back under control - don’t know if it was environmental pressure, disease or predators, but Mother Nature works things out.

4 Likes

Don’t eat the yellow snow!

3 Likes

Ha! Urea-lly got me with that one

9 Likes

bad-joke

11 Likes

:canoe::cowboy_hat_face:

20 Likes

Nice! Very different weather than our snowy, blustery day up here.

Yea we just got a little snow in Detroit but im in Florida seein my folks. I’ll be back in the cold tomorrow :metal:

1 Like

I’m half expecting a gator to be lurking under there :scream: ever see any?

2 Likes

No gators but I saw some cool jellyfish, tree crabs, and starfish! It was a pretty sweet little kayak time :+1:

3 Likes

Post workout legs in poor light :muscle:

15 Likes

How is your Hashimoto doing?

2 Likes

So nice that you’re asking :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m feeling a lot better than 1-2 months ago. I should get the blood results this week, I hope it’s better than last time. It just has to, I took my meds regularly and I tried to avoid inflammatory foods as good as possible.

2 Likes

That sounds good so far.:+1:t2:

I hope your results will also be sound.

2 Likes

Got the results today, lab is normal again :heart::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I can decrease my dosage a little bit to prevent me from running in a hyperfunction.
Whoop whoop :grin:

6 Likes