Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦

Ya, I crashed a lot :rofl:

Dont worry, I crashed a lot. Mostly into trees.:joy:

1 Like

Everybody’s crazy bout a sharp dressed man. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Lazy legs with a side of fox

17 Likes

C’mon get me up and going already so goddam heavy with the Old Black Dog depressed overfed underexercised but only medium self loathing plus patient cos we been here many times before sober legs in their natural habitat: on the edge of the sofa, trying to get up, which is better than smudged across the floor. :boar:

22 Likes

Commuting to therapy. At this hour no normal seats left.

21 Likes

Jus flexin these thermals :joy: Just finished some work on my step.3 from the N.A. step working guide. Now it’s time for bed I wake up in 4 hours

14 Likes

New Grandpa Mani pedi sober legs.

Got the collagen cream mask working.
@Runningfree
I was way overdue :blush:

Edit. :heart: your side of :fox_face:

12 Likes

I’m going to see C this weekend and we are going to get a pedicure! I can’t wait!! I’m also way overdue. My last one, was the one I posted here :grimacing::flushed:

3 Likes

Happy Friday night with these sober legs and a sleepy husband. Peace.

17 Likes

Giving these sober legs that royal treatment with a stretch and foam roll session

11 Likes

My turn!

7 Likes

Watching Aliens, for the gazillion-th-time but I still love this movie!
The legs are under the pillow :wink:

14 Likes

Sober mum legs, son legs and dog legs :laughing: Out for a walk; lots of bunny and coyote tracks today

18 Likes

After a house was built on the 4 acre corn field next door, the coyotes lost their trail between the ravine and the 400 acre berry fields. So they moved on. Next thing you know, we’ve got a bunny problem!

That was maybe 10 years ago, and the bunny population is back under control - don’t know if it was environmental pressure, disease or predators, but Mother Nature works things out.

4 Likes

Don’t eat the yellow snow!

3 Likes

Ha! Urea-lly got me with that one

8 Likes

bad-joke

9 Likes

:canoe::cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

Nice! Very different weather than our snowy, blustery day up here.