Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦

Glad the back’s starting to feel better. No more hard training right away :wink: Just ease into till you’re starting to feel 100% :+1:. Alternate rest with heat and stretching. :+1:

1 Like

Nope, I learned my lesson :sweat_smile:
I do some exercises for the back and the core, if that’s too weak I end up where I currently am.
But no weights until I’m 100% recovered :relieved::+1:

1 Like

I’m supposed to be unpacking but that would mean I have to get off my ass and disturb the sleeping. This lil guy (brown) is visiting this weekend, and bringing me so much joy. My big guy (white) is a bit jealous but has a lot of tolerance.

18 Likes

Going out in the only pair of jeans I own @mx_elle

15 Likes

:joy: I almost included that detail

1 Like

2 years today of leaving my abusive ex and moving back to the USA as a single mom with 2 kids. Met a great guy who is also sober. Enjoying this chapter in life.

23 Likes

19 Likes

Post murph workout leggies

18 Likes

The new shoes suit you!:wink:

2 Likes

Working through some sticky stuff in my stepwork, letting the sea breeze blow it all away helps. :sparkles:

25 Likes

Sober legs playing putt putt

17 Likes

Telling each other bedtime stories.

18 Likes

That’s some cool ink lady. You know we have a tattoo thread. And I think we’re wearing the same shorts today. :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Awe thanks. Hey twinie … Love these pants /shorts - had to get in red too :wink:

I found tattoo thread the other day—once i posted i realized how i need some touch up work :crazy_face: thats next before i get new ink …one of mine is a cover up and i can still see pixles ofvthe old one :slightly_frowning_face:.

2 Likes

Beautiful!!!

1 Like

Triplets :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

@Jasty2

12 Likes

Hehehe…we b the three musketeers

6 Likes

The Mamma’s finally finished her ancient philosophy degree with decent marks and we’re over here helping celebrate by sitting on her and helping eat all the :popcorn: & :fish: sober leg selfie.
:yawning_face: :tv: :boar: :crown: :crown:

23 Likes

Congrats on completing your degree!!! what a lovely relaxed way to celebrate :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You got it all done! Yay you for your achievement! Yay the Scotties! (just for being them) :poodle: :poodle: :woman_student: :birthday:

2 Likes