Sober Leg Selfies #3 (Visible bottoms required) bring your sock game & leggings 🧦

Huge congratulations :tada: :sunflower::four_leaf_clover::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congratulations, that must feel as a big relief!
:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

:confetti_ball: :clap: congratulations!

2 Likes

IMG_1321
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:
Congratulations Faugxh

3 Likes

Fun socks are one of those little things in life that bring me joy :blush:

15 Likes

Chilaxing legs

14 Likes

Great job friend!!! Super proud of you :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Wow I didn’t expect so many reaction - thanks everyone! :purple_heart::heart:
I had the usual self hate meltdown & shame drowning but by the time this pic was taken was actually able to feel some relief and enjoy the freedom to a degree. Hard earned change for me.

10 Likes

Congratulations to the :mortar_board: and what a great way to celebrate your achievement. You can be really proud of yourself :tada::clap:

3 Likes

Congratulations to you for finishing the work and getting the degree and just as much so congratulations for ‘enjoying the freedom to a degree’.
You are strong physically, intellectually, and mentally, embrace it as and when you can/are able to…
Happy for you on both!
Here is a gift for you, the coffee cup! Honoring your achievements.
Big hugs xoxo

3 Likes

17 Likes

Nice! I collect them too! I have many crazy socks, they make me smile.
Like your too! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Feeling super self conscious so all ya get is legs @Faugxh

15 Likes

It’s a pretty pattern - sure you look beautiful! go out and celebrate and leave the self consciousness behind – have a great time celebrating you.

3 Likes

Super hot legs - would love to see the whole outfit but would most of all love for you to have a fab and happy (habby?) night out! Happy Jenday! :stars::stars::stars:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday and have the best time to precede your best year!
Yes, you’re not used to not having running shoes on!
Otherwise, it’s like shorts! :purple_heart::birthday::purple_heart::birthday::purple_heart:

3 Likes

If I read the comments right it’s your birthday? Or it was your birthday?
Congratulations! Ihope you had a lovely night out and love the design of your skirt/dress.
Nightblue! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Amazing! Congratulations to your degree!:woman_student:

1 Like

13 Likes

I love these socks. :heart:

13 Likes