#sober life

Ive got 166 days sober today im in rehab and now have become a peer mentor im on step 12 with my sponsor and trying to carry the message my well known spree started when i was 14 im 34 no and this is my first time trying the whole sober thing i didnt want to come to rehab but i thought fuck it i might as well try it and now im the happiest ive ever been i have my family back in my life im helping people and my kids want to b around me now im glad i found this app it has been great just reading how people stay sober i dont know you guys but i kove you already

11 Likes

Welcome Josh,
Congrats on your 166 days sober and changing your life ODAAT.
I hope we’ll see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Hey :wave: and welcome. I’m at 166 days alcohol free today too! Longest I’ve ever had willingly. I’m so glad that you’re feeling happy :smiley: Your decision to quit is 100% the reason behind that. I know it. Keep up the good work one day at a time​:+1:

2 Likes

Thank u guys

1 Like

I did 156 days of sobriety but stopped to go on vacation in Cabos. Horrible vacation!!! My boyfriend’s kids came and it was a disaster!! Lots of drinking!! I felt like a total loser!! I am doing moderate drinking now. It has to stay pretty rigid on when i can drink and only 1 glass. Tough!! One day at a time!!

Good on ya Josh, giving away what was freely given is a great thing. Proud of you and your work on the steps, being humble and living life differently!
It is a great day to be sober & see ya around!

Welcome to the community Josh. Well done on your 166 days of sobriety.
Grateful you gave rehab a shot and love how well you are doing now.
You have jouned a wonderful community - glad to have you joining us on the sobriety journey. Hope to see you around.

Few of my fav threads…
Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #4
Checking in daily to maintain focus #56