Sober Poops

Hi can I ask how magnesium helps please? Also yeah I’ve researched candida and would definitely say I have this also x

I’m on 600-900mg a day, I take 2 or 3 pills in the morning before I eat and I take them again at night. It helps a lot! Probiotics are a must if you think you have it to build your good bacteria back up, my GI doctor has me taking it twice a day. I followed a strict candida diet for a while and it really helped me jump start my battle against it

1 Like

Thank you. I will get both . In what way does the magnesium help though , what in particular does it help with? Sorry for interrogation!

No worries about the questions, I’ve had them all myself! Lol. Most adults are magnesium deficient, this effects your body, including muscles, your bowels and many other things. Magnesium attracts water so as its processed it puts water back into your bowels and relaxes your intestines to allow everything to function smoother. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you’re ever prescribed strong pain killers (narcotics and/or opiates) they will constipate you. Always get a still softener to take with them. You’re welcome.

3 Likes

Me poo. I mean, me too!

:poop:

7 Likes

This is an interesting post. For me I found that alcohol constipates me…probably due to dehydration. So getting sober is great for getting me off the laxatives and being more regular.

2 Likes

Thank you that’s very helpful xx

Would you say, with great… regularity?

I’ll see myself out.

8 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That was artfully done.

1 Like

You made my day :joy::joy::joy:

I was holding that one back all day.

5 Likes

I have some friends who are on Keto (one going on 2 years now) and she said it’s like once every 5 days. We talk about :poop: a lot

2 Likes

Sounds like they need to drink a lot more water lol. My movements are quite regular, and quite loose so long as my water intake is good. I also make a habit of drinking 100+ ounces a day

2 Likes

Hmmmm maybe that’s what it is!!

Bit of advice… stay away from Hot Pocketttts :joy:

3 Likes

I’m the same. I drink at least a gallon or water every day. Although that whole keto experiment I tried was quite literally a shit show.

6 Likes

Anyone else use this for regularity? Amazing stuff, although not cheap.

1 Like

I’m on the magnesium train too (400-800mg daily). If I eat well and drink enough I can :poop: 2x/day. In my drinking time maybe 1-2x/week :open_mouth: And damn that was painful :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

All I need is a bowl of Pho and I’m ready to go.

5 Likes