Sober Poops

My wife uses that stuff. Tasted way to grassy for me.

1 Like

:nauseated_face: I put it in my smoothies. Has a lot enzymes (good for the ole pancreas) and vitamins.

Yeah…I’ll take my capsules. Can’t deal with the grass-taste.

2 Likes

Really fighting the urge to share proof of the GI bleed that landed me in the hospital last week.

2 Likes

Why, exactly?

I’m all for sharing. Except… maybe… this time…

Much love, @Bears515054!

3 Likes

He asked for pictures LOL

2 Likes

Gross, I’ll take your word for it on that one.

2 Likes

For reals though, hope you’re on the mend. :muscle:

2 Likes

Yeppers. Thanks, got great care.

2 Likes

I just stumbled on this thread. This is close to my fave PAWS topic! I was so relieved to hear a guy share (after a meeting, not during which is why you should hang around after, any way,…) that he finally shat solid after a year sober. It took me closer to 18 months to really trust a toot. My God, what we do to ourselves…

I love being sober, and I gotta say pooping makes me grateful for my sobriety!

9 Likes

:rofl: Omg, this just made my night! :poop: :hugs:

4 Likes

The smell of a GI bleed is the worst :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::mask::poop:

2 Likes

Those are the scariest.

I enjoy the fact that I’m not bouncing from one extreme to the other. For me, “Roid-rage” had nothing to do with performance-enhancing substances, and everything to do with either passing an oak tree, bark and all, or feeling like I was crapping acid mixed with broken glass, into a flamethrower.

Things are all good now. Regular like the sun. No other issues.

4 Likes

LOL mine’s brown and solid again​:joy::poop:

3 Likes

Lol I’ve been loving me some celery lately. My diet is a lot better. It’s nice having a healthy belly👍

1 Like

5 weeks in and it is proving to be quite the bathroom ride! In am hoping to become normal again at some point.

1 Like

Ooooooops!

5 Likes

Thread necromancy. It’s been a hot minute since we’ve talked :poop: and it’s wonder in sobriety.

Where’s @dot.dot.dot at…?