Sober Selfies #10 (shirts required, please review rules)

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS on 365 days!!! That is fantastic!! You GO you!!

1 Like

Congrats @KaitSmith! I’m half way there!! 6 months today. Milestones are weird. I wish I didn’t have expectations on how I should feel or think when I hit a certain milestone because it almost certainly will not be that way. Trying to just focus on the fact that I made it this far and not on the things I still wish were different. At least I’m going in the right direction. And. I am not drinking today, and I probably won’t drink tomorrow, right @Dazercat ?? Love y’all. You’re my people!!

57 Likes

Omg, so tiny! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hell yeah, blue chip! :partying_face: Good on ya, and to @KaitSmith for the heavy metal one year!

That don’t happen by accident.

3 Likes

If you could smell me in the second picture, you wouldn’t be laughing!

2 Likes

Its the journey not the destination! and six months looks good!

Your glasses and your blue coin looks pretty Rockstar! :metal: 6 months is HUGE! :muscle:

Reflect back on how far youve come, instead of where you think you should be.

1 Like

I swear I didn’t plan the matching sunglasses. :rofl:

3 Likes

Congratulations on hitting 1 year, amazing job :clap: :raised_hands: :+1:

3 Likes

@Dragonflygirl82 congrats on 19 months, it sure has been a blessing to be on this journey with you.

@Jennmerr81 congratulations on 6 months!

3 Likes

WAY TO GO on 6 months!! That is absolutely TERRIFIC!! Yes, I totally love your sunglasses by the way!! Im Team Aviators ALL THE WAY!

1 Like

CONGRATS ON 6 MONTHS! That is amazing. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Check the announcements category, that’s where rules and expectations are posted.

Latest Announcements topics - Talking Sober - Addiction Recovery Forum & Support Group

I like it!

1 Like

Congratulations
!!

1 Like

Hey Andrew…I think you have to post more, like comments, reply to people, things like that. It doesn’t take much though. Only a few times really. Congrats on the 5 1/2 months!

2 Likes

3eed1f7d3e1e5ae01ef6126d009c63b03cdfc9fecd3096d700bd75deed91387e.0

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

IDkK, that smooth look suits you!

1 Like

@JasonFisher @DLS @Its_me_Stella @Dan531 thank you guys!! You brought tears to me eyes. I’m so thankful :pray:t3: to have each and every one of you in my life. I couldn’t imagine being on this journey without you all. Much love xo :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations on 1 year!!! :sparkles::partying_face:

1 Like

Bald + bearded = exceptional!

5 Likes