Sober Selfies #10 (shirts required, please review rules)

I wish I could man my core sucks that’s my weakpoint but now that I haven’t drank for a year my body fat has dropped like 5 % and my core is going back to normal so focusing on cardio, first bike ride in over a year and I went like 5 times further than i would have not sober. Who needs steroids when you have a sober body right? :metal:

4 Likes

Now that’s something to celebrate. Congratulations!

1 Like

I don’t think I could do what you do bud, if I did I would roid rage, too much testosterone in my system makes me a very primitive creature of desire :rofl:

Yeah man 100% agree , years of drinking and abusing shit, like my core is strong in the sense I can lift a shit ton of weight but I am more focused on aesthetics and conditioning now. And man Hafþors core is rank I think he’s gonna beat Eddie he’s really getting in shape for that fight! Tyson Fury in Augusy and then that super fight in September :metal:

1 Like

Yesh man Thor and Eddie it goes back to a dispute for the 2016 World Strongest Man competition I guess Thor said shit about Eddie so now Eddie wants to kick his ass but I dunno man Thor seems more legit with his boxing training Eddie is just going in swinging for the fences. But yeah thats an exhibition match in September super heavyweights so expect them to be dead after the 1st round :rofl:

1 Like

Went off roaring on the mountain bike today. 88 degrees! I love torturing my body :octopus:

27 Likes

Yay! Congrats, friend! Amazing work :tada::confetti_ball::cupid::balloon:

1 Like

I’m starting to dabble into mountain biking myself, my one friend is an avid mountain biker I wanna see if my BMX skills transfer or am I gonna get busted up

2 Likes

Nice ride to the next town. Heading into my meeting love yall

40 Likes

I bet you would get the hang of it quickly. Best thing I ever got into (started mountain biking in 1998). You would be surprised the confidence you build by doing something like riding over a large downed tree and conquering off road obstacles. It helped me quit smoking and got me out of the bars (didn’t quit drinking back then though).

3 Likes

Thank you. That’s very sweet. Just sharing what others have shared. I feel we are all in this together. I feel if one of us “goes down” a little bit of all of us go down.
Stronger together.

:pray::heart:

3 Likes

Not sure that qualifies as a selfie lol.

Definitely. There is just something about the bond alcoholics have. No one gets it like we do! Thanks again!

4 Likes

Enjoy the ride and enjoy the meeting!!!

1 Like

Your here that’s what is important

3 Likes

Getting busy playing :metal::milky_way:

35 Likes

Nice I’m thinking of investing in a keyboard want the 88 semi weighted keys, so it transfers right over to the piano

2 Likes

Yeah man what kind of synth were you wanting to invest in? I honestly want to get an analog synth that I can hook to modulators and start inventing my own sounds but that’s gonna require serious investment

2 Likes

I was thinking something along the lines of an Alessi I saw on sweet water think it was 200 US, I suffer from G.A.S. Gear acquisition Syndrome if I sold all my stuff that’s here and still at my ex’s house I could probably buy a house

1 Like

Yeah man the keyboard I play on was like 6000$ so I hear ya :rofl: and I have a 5000$ drumset in my basement

1 Like

Have a good meeting brotha ride safe