Sober Selfies #10 (shirts required, please review rules)

Determined to start to start tomorrow with a positive outlook and ready for whatever life has to throw at me next. I’m so much strong than I was 500 days ago. I can and will handle whatever God has planned. :pray:t3:

54 Likes

The 500 club! Amazing work

3 Likes

Amen sister, well said. thanks for that! I recently read a sentence I instantly memorised that fits (because I really do need that fearless-inspo haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:):

I commit to reality at all costs, knowing that’s where I’ll find ultimate serenity.

Habe a blessed strong day! :butterfly:

4 Likes

Ya you will. Congratulations again. :heart::pray:t2:

1 Like

500 days of beautiful strong awesomeness! Courtney, yes! :crown:

1 Like

Thanks guys!! :yellow_heart::blush: @Dan531 @Dazercat @Faugxh

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Talking Sober Gun Enthusiasts (tw guns!)

Day 302

44 Likes

1 day off day 200 :astonished: can’t believe what a different man I feel and people say I am … #feelingblessed

39 Likes

Half a grand! Wowsers! You’ve come a long way, sister. Thanks for walking with us. :pray:

2 Likes

500! Awesome work :heart: Have an amazing day :hugs:

1 Like

@SinceIAwoke @Runningfree thanks guys! It’s been amazing! Best decision ever! :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Well done chick, you are amazing, you look amazing and if you feel amazing then enough said love. Keep going and keep smiling. Love seeing your posts and that pout :wink::heart:

1 Like

Wow you’re already at 500? I’m pretty sure you hit your first year when I first joined :man_shrugging:t3: anyways time flies when you’re living life enjoy your day!

2 Likes

Guess who was cleared for a 5 lb weight!! Like literally 1 5 lb weight but moving in the correct direction!

58 Likes

You look ridiculously happy! I love it!

1 Like

You look incredibly fit and healthy!!

1 Like

I’ve been banded from weights for so long!! :joy: it was the reunion I didn’t know I really needed
Thank you @SassyRocks

6 Likes

@Mickymo @anon83587935 thanks fellas! :blush: time sure does fly!

2 Likes

Jenn you have the most amazing workout shirts! I love the mottos :+1: :star_struck:

2 Likes