Sober Selfies #10 (shirts required, please review rules)

Thank you! I’m driving out today and will do my hiking in the morning so hopefully it won’t to hot

2 Likes

Meanwhile I’ll be Ubering to the beach :desert_island: doctors orders :joy:

5 Likes

I’m fighting the urge to walk my ass off because I feel fine. It’s so hard being injured and having to take it easy. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Oh you know I feel that in my soul! BUT you better listen to the doctor!!

2 Likes

I know you can definitely relate.
I managed the Uber :crazy_face:
Things could be worse right?

I probably shouldn’t complain. I can stroll on the cliffs over the beach after my Lox and Bagel.

38 Likes

Looking good, Eric! You’ll be back to your power walks in no time!

4 Likes

Stay in the fight , stay in the game keep fighting :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

36 Likes

You know it! Thanks Lee
Feeling good :blush:

1 Like

2 months 2 days and feeling great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

45 Likes

This was from a fun girls night out I had a fizzy tea!
68 days today. It was some swanky rooftop haha

49 Likes

Day 104

Sunday sunrise beach coffee walks :heart:

Happy :heart::sun_with_face::pray:

40 Likes

Its a lot like trolling for salmon. Really boring or really fun. This trip was fun! We got em! Just got in. Was out of phone service. The weather is turning windy tomorrow. Coming back down on Wednesday. We are going to do another trip.

It was glass yesterday and today out there. We didnt want to stop but we were full

5 Likes

I wish blue fins lived here. We get the albacore.

1 Like

Awesome! I’ve been slaying the coho. King season was pretty slow. I’m happy the coho are getting big.

2 Likes

It’s a little kangaroo!!! Soooooo cute!

2 Likes

Nice portrait, friend. You look healthy. Nice backdrop. Have a safe non eventful trip home! Cats, dogs, wife!!

1 Like

Thanks buddy,
Appreciate it.
:pray:t2::heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Picture removed

Me and my son before a rafting trip during our holidays. It was a nice holiday, about to bring him back to his mom. That will trigger some emotions I have to let be. Btw the first holiday in decades without booze :sunglasses:, so feeling proud.

39 Likes

That smoke is crazy. I live in Las Vegas and we’re getting it here also. Stay safe

2 Likes

22 Likes