Sober Selfies #10 (shirts required, please review rules)

Way to go Dad. Love those “FIRSTS”
You guys look great.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Hey guys out here trucking with my best friend rosy just a man and his dog traveling

31 Likes

Beautiful pic :blush:

1 Like

I feel you girl I just got back from six flags in Vallejo California it is so smoky out side.

Off to a fair, then a Toby Keith concert

38 Likes

I bring you 2 today. 1) from the Jen that didn’t listen about the brutal sun and 2) the one that did
Hiking adventure was a blast even if it was only 2 days.

39 Likes

I haven’t been there in forever! Hope you had a nice time despite the smoke

Crazy how far smoke travels! I think there are a few in Idaho too. Never ending :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hey Fat Head :joy:
That’s who I want to see :joy:
Glad you still got the girl with ya.
Your not looking bad either J.

2 Likes

When you do what’s right for you, then you can do what’s good for others. I’m sure this is painful, but it sounds necessary for you.

2 Likes

Day 69!!!
Here is me post mocktail relaxed af enjoying my Sunday :slight_smile:

43 Likes

Its j! Great to see you :hugs: glad your back ! :pray::tada::boom:

2 Likes

Do you do running professionally too or a just a personal hobby? You’re quite an impressive runner :running_woman::ok_hand::wink:

2 Likes

Well done Rob. Looks like your decision to change is well worth it. Good looking kid! Great way to spend time together too.

1 Like

Today is day 371!! I love my life again!!

58 Likes

OUTSTANDING!

Congratulations
:+1::+1:

3 Likes

I love seeing everyone’s happy sober pictures. This thread just made my evening.

62 Likes

That is incredible. You look like a completely different person. So defeated in the first one, and sooooo much better in the second. That alone is enough to make you never drink again, but I bet there are so many things that you love about your new life.
Really happy for you. :boom::muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Oh. My. Goodness.

Way to go, friend!

2 Likes

Hey dude I don’t remember seeing a post for your 1 year but huge congrats we are about 1 day apart, you’re looking much better and happier than you were a year ago!

3 Likes