Sober Selfies #11 (shirts required, please review rules)

What a sober happy sparkle in your eyes. :star:

3 Likes

Was going to say that exact same thing!

2 Likes

Yes. They stop asking that question when they (and you) realize that you won’t drink, because you don’t drink. You will have become a non-drinker.

3 Likes

Love chopping wood. So much Zen in the act. Enjoy the day!

2 Likes

Doing the work thing and kinda coming out of the slump I was in.

44 Likes

Selfie with my mom :yellow_heart:
So grateful I got to see her this weekend

53 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you guys look great :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you Eric :yellow_heart::blush:

2 Likes

29 Likes

Thank you everyone, I dont post much on here but I always check out on how everyone is progressing. It helps me keep focused and motivated, keep going and believe in yourself because life is so much better when you are in control of what you choose to do rather that addiction controlling you, just remember addiction wants you too it self. It doesn’t like you having friends or interacting with other people. Be strong and don’t feel guilty if you fall, its not a race just keep chipping away and dont aim for unrealistic results. Just try to be better tomorrow than you were today.
Good luck everyone and keep smiling :fist::heart::heart:

39 Likes

It’s Monday and I love mondays because they feel like a fresh start. Running into day 30 because of you guys :confetti_ball:

48 Likes

7days clean

38 Likes

I’m an idiot, I thought you had a pair of knickers hanging from your ear at first! :rofl::rofl::joy:. Like I’ve completely forgotten the pandemic and the masks :man_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, you look so radiant! Congratulations! How long till Leila is due to make her appearance, if you don’t mind me asking? :blush:

5 Likes

You are breathtaking!! Simply glowing :heart::heart: Happy early birthday :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Congratulations!! Leila is a beautiful name.

3 Likes

:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

@Olivia @Runningfree @EricH @Dazercat thanks guys!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yellow_heart: Olivia I was originally due Jan 3rd but it got moved up to Dec. 27th. :grimacing:

11 Likes

Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the best!

5 Likes

Ahhh!!!
Look at you with your three babies!!!
So beautiful Courtney.

kMI3z7b9RWrYQbsXd2

4 Likes