Sober Selfies #13 (shirts required, please review rules)

Congratulations, Mike!

1 Like

Yayyyyy this is so awesome to see Mike! Nice job dude!!

1 Like

Two Years!!! :boom: Two trips around the :sun_with_face: :muscle: Keep shining! Congrats!

5 Likes

Congrats on your 2 years alcohol free Ethan!!!

Zd08RFR11HWDGTetVu

8 Likes

@Apollo_666
Congratulations on your 2 years of freedom Ethan.
Your a rock star.
I’m very happy for you.
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

7 Likes

Absolutely brilliant, well done :+1:

3 Likes

Interesting I just started Straterra. Question does it give you headaches?

My caffeine effectiveness has not changed, good or bad. But I noticed in the afternoons I get headaches.

1 Like

Amazing job! I’m very happy for you! How are you celebrating today? :birthday::icecream::evergreen_tree::roller_coaster::guitar:

4 Likes

What a great answer. Hey, that’s exactly how I spend my milestone days! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Be well and come out of your flu today and bask in that knowledge that you did a wonderful thing for yourself, and keep doing it, and being there for others as well! Thanks Ethan! :sparkling_heart::fist_left:

3 Likes

A big huge congrats on you two years my dude. Much love

4 Likes

I did have some very mild headaches at first but they went away fast. My doctor brought me in real slow… 25 mg for 4 weeks, then upped to 40 mg. She said people go way to high of a dose way to fast, makes people have worse side effects. I feel that 40mg is probably good enough for me because I’m quite a bit more functional now, maybe a bump up would be better, maybe worse so I’ll just chill where I’m at. The fact that I’m willing to chill where I’m at tells me it must be working because I’m not more, more, more.

5 Likes

Congratulations @Apollo_666 awesome job brother!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Where in the NE are you?

Philly, Pa

2 Likes

I’m from MA and it looked a little like it.
I know it’s been great weather up there lately.

2 Likes

Ok cool. Yeah they’re pretty similar, especially Philly and Boston. Weather’s been nice just hot. We hit around 105 with the heat index a few times last week, and its on its way again.

2 Likes

Congratulations on 2 years :clap: :raised_hands:. Enjoy your day my friend!

2 Likes

Yesss! Can’t wait

1 Like

6 days clean! And counting!

36 Likes

Depends on my makeup tbh…