Sober Selfies #13 (shirts required, please review rules)

Sober exam room Smitty. It hurts when you do what?..

42 Likes

That’s cooool… I also want a fake piercing like that :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Lol. Okay as long as your a transplant. You ride with your team. Enjoy the season.:v:

1 Like

I’m envious of your eye crossing skills! That’s quite impressive :rofl:

6 Likes

That right there is why you have the creeps hitting you up in the DMs :wink:. In all seriousness though strength training was one of the main things that kept me sober… getting high on endorphins rocks

7 Likes

Not gonna lie, this one slayed me. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Same here!!! Love goofiness @Piglet86 all day everyday.

3 Likes

Nice try, Dan. I don’t think they need any reason at all. I changed my avatar and even got one after. Not creepy, just unsolicited.

6 Likes

Going out for our 10th anniversary dinner with my husband, just the two of us. This is a very exciting milestone as it’s one there were many times I never thought we’d reach based on a number of choices I’d made and other reasons.
I’m really happy we’re in a much better place as a couple and as individuals so it’s been great celebrating today just casual and low key how we like it.

It’s also been about 8 months since I got bougie with full makeup etc, for mental health reasons. I very much had to take a break from it because of what I know is something I’m taking meds for.
It actually feels kind of nice to do it again and think that I can return to something I like without going over the edge.

Anyways sorry for probably oversharing but figured this would be a place to share a vain selfie since I don’t do social media anymore lol

42 Likes

Happy 10th anniversary to you and your husband, I hope you both have a fantastic night.

2 Likes

Me with my Great Grand-babies

46 Likes

Happy anniversary! I agree these anniversaries are so special. We had our 15th this past May and I was so happy to be sober for it. You look lovely!

3 Likes

Beautiful family!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Lorelai!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Halt selfie. Ok not hungry but the rest are doing their thing, sons of bitches

Good night. Rest will help.

God bless you all. :v: & :heart:

39 Likes

Sorry you’re struggling. Hang in there.

2 Likes

Angry, lonely, tired. Good job reaching out for the lonely, stare that anger in the face until it has been felt, and maybe turn in early for the tired. We got you. :heart:

6 Likes

Nah, your hair is way cooler than that pic now. My opinion. I would not change it for now. :heart:

1 Like

Take good care, hope you feel better after a good sleep. Tomorrow is a new day :pray:

1 Like

Damn, those glasses definitely suit you well :smiley:

1 Like