Sober Selfies #14 (shirts required, please review rules)

Went for a hike today. Been cooped up in the house too much!

38 Likes

The end of a fully accomplished day.

33 Likes

It’s day 66, just finished doing my mom’s yard. I got my A.A. & N.A. 60 day chips this weekend. It’s back out to the desert for work this week. I’ve been on a emotional rollercaoster but the miracle is I haven’t had any desire to take a drink or a narcotic. I’m blessed in this moment to be clean.

42 Likes

Woot woot @Jftself

1 Like

Looking good Anthony
Congrats getting your 60 day chip.

5 Likes

@Dazercat @Cjp @everyone :pray::blue_heart: thank you love this community

5 Likes

Big congrats Anthony! You’re doing great, I can tell you’re working hard :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Well if that isn’t the best bday present ever! Happy birthday friend

3 Likes

Ya it is.
Thank you.

2 Likes

He’s a big boy!!! So healthy!! :heart: Beautiful Eric :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congrats for all the quatros lol
Single digit week countdown for me!! Got my plane ticket in hand for Dublin!!! She’s already over 3 Ibs. :grin:

4 Likes

vfht-gifs-by-divinity

2 Likes

How exciting for you grandma.
Safe travels. Can’t wait to see the pics.
:pray:t2: :heart:

3 Likes

Had a Catciddent or maybe a Catastrophe shaving the other day this me sans goatee!

It’s also my belly button birthday today, never thought I’d reach 40 leave alone 57, my wife bought me these little gems, just got to find somewhere to display them, I’m running out of room!

23 Likes

Went for a little hike yesterday with this little looney daughter of mine had me claiming trees,

29 Likes

Congratulations. That’s inspiring. Keep going.

1 Like

Happy birthday happy everything Eric. There’s so much joy in that pic. Thanks for sharing bro.

2 Likes

Hey Jennifer,so nice to see you!

“Are you talkin to me?”

26 Likes

We got a snow day! My fuzzy puppy loves it.

26 Likes

Awesome brother

day 127

Back at work today, after not feeling well yesterday
Had a good nights sleep now just waiting on my team to get here.

24 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Sober Selfies #14 (shirts required, please review rules) (Part 7).