Sober Selfies #14 (shirts required, please review rules)

11 months this is amazing congratulations.
I’m about a week behind you I think.
You always inspire me to get out and get swimming and exercise.
You look amazing too! :hugs:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Runningfree admire you lots, you’re doing great, I remember your day one and you’ve come so far!

Congratulations @Destructor ! You’re doing awesome!

Congratulations on your 4 days @anon29496718 ! Yes!

Congrats to everyone for each single day! ODAAT

Congratulations @Apollo_666 on everything!

5 Likes

I’m glad you’re back. You are always welcome here.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad I can help to inspire you :blush:

@Alisa thank you for always noticing everyone and making each feel included. I’ve always appreciated that about you :heart: You can totally forget my first few days or months here lol I was an ass

3 Likes

This is amazing! Acknowledging days where we’re not 100% - they’re part of it all - and still always gaining ground. The EP is great news!I trust you’ll drop a link or sth here! Much love!

1 Like

Friday selfie with plants 🪴

74 Likes

Just back from Steamboat Springs. Gorgeous there! Done with cancer treatments and loving my sober life. Freedom from alcohol is the best!

99 Likes

Great to see you J. Looking great as usual. :hugs: Keep kicking ass whether it be alcohol or cancer. You are such a huge inspiration around here.
And such a beautiful smile.
:pray:t2::mountain_snow::blue_heart:

5 Likes

You look amazing! Great to see you

1 Like

Great to see you too, Dan. Hope you are enjoying yourself in the UP!

1 Like

Big hugs to you, my friend. Give those fur babies some belly rubs for me.

1 Like

So glad to see you! You’re looking great and thrilled you’re on the mend. Whooped that cancer’s ass.

Hey from your pal El Jefe

34 Likes

I see a happy, healthy sober lady there, who just keeps getting better at getting better!

2 Likes

Beautiful smile, and gorgeous hair! I’m so glad you’re such a persistent warrior. Lots of love :heart:

2 Likes

55 Likes

4Y 2M 16D

Got that Friday feeling.
Tomorrow, starting my new part-time passion project job at my favorite plant shop in town. Really excited for that. I can’t believe I’m gonna make extra cash talking to people about plants. Headed over there in a bit once I wrap up my full-time job duties for the day. Gotta cross some final T’s and dot some…lower case j’s.

anigif_8fb405df95603cd6ac33eca3011c5362-4

66 Likes

Hey, that’s my normal face :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Looking good buddy.

Love the guy.
Coincidentally, grew up with his younger sister, graduated high school with her. We were like 20 years younger than him though, Bill had left our hometown for showbiz long before then so I never met him.

4 Likes

Glad to see you back.

2 Likes

I almost missed this! Well done, Jen! 11 months is amazing, and so well deserved! :tada::clap:t2::partying_face: I hope it’s just a bad phase you’re going through, your probably missing your runs!

3 Likes