Sober Selfies #14 (shirts required, please review rules)

Day 594 AF. Day 5 at my new job. Happy Friday everyone.

65 Likes

Hey T, I just looked him up and he’s from Canton!

1 Like

I’ll PM the site of my friend in Montreal who made it. It was a limited release so not sure if she’s still printing them.

I think Bill (and obviously his sister that I knew) have a lot of siblings. They were a big family IIRC.

1 Like

Which is where I spent my first 18 years!

1 Like

You know I am!! Soul searching is easier with endorphins lol
I tried some yoga earlier. It was ok and I’m feeling better than yesterday so there’s that :blush:
Thank you for the congrats :confetti_ball::tada:

2 Likes

Sober, happy, healthy :grin:

58 Likes

My favorite type of selfie!

hVsfjWYbNgAzIu573S

21 Likes

Good to see you, @TMAC. You look great and your cacti are amazing. @Yoda-Stevie , I’ve been staying away from the drink that matters, the first drink since March 2021. So grateful and good to see you. @SinceIAwoke I hope your running/biking is going well. I think about you often, dear friend. I mention some of your posts in my AA group.

4 Likes

Thank you :black_heart::black_heart:

Thank you :relaxed:

I beat a personal best in the gym today. Feeling strong at 150 days today :tada:
Sobriety has saved me from myself, in all the best ways :heart: Have a great day everyone.

91 Likes

Glad the treadments ended, you sure look good!

2 Likes

:boom::pray:t4: glad to see you back. 🫶🏽:v:t4:

1 Like

Yay for being done!!! I love steamboat springs!

1 Like

Just waking up. Hitting the gym, then weekend date with my girls. Going camping much love I’ll share some selfies with my girls later

49 Likes

Sounds like the best date ever! Have fun camping bro

1 Like

Puppy selfie…

19 Likes

35 Likes

24 days :blush:

65 Likes

Some one on one with June bug. We went for a long bike ride now I’m just chillen for a little. Camp in the morning

49 Likes