Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

Progress not perfection!:wink:

Have a nice run!:saluting_face:

1 Like

Two weeks clean and feeling great !!!

43 Likes

Looking it too Mr Panda! :heart:

1 Like

Awesome Sarah!
And now be proud and enjoy the endorphines :sunglasses:

1 Like

What is on the canvas?:thinking::astonished:

2 Likes
9 Likes

4y 11m 5d

My greenhouse is almost done from a functional perspective. Hung the shade cloth today, mounted the fans, and secured some stabilizer cables to the frame and ground.

Moved the plants in, but will need to keep the doors and windows open until the electrician comes this week and I can get my cooling system running.

After function is fully taken care of, it’s time to make it baller. Displays are en route, figuring out lighting and seating then. Gravel inside, stonework to do on the outer perimeter.

This is called making your dreams happen! Very fortunate.

63 Likes

That looks awesome bro

3 Likes

Couldn’t get more fantastic! Love it! :cactus::cactus::cactus::cactus::cactus::sunny::cactus::cactus::cactus:

1 Like

Love it! Looks great :star_struck:

1 Like

Looks awesome!

You know it’s only the start, right?

29 Likes

It’s looking great T. Nice shirt too. No time to answer here right now I gather :basketball:

3 Likes

I like the greenhouse, but I don’t like that shirt at all. :rofl::joy:. I knew I jumped the gun and jinxed my team.:weary:. I need to learn to keep my big mouth shut. :joy:

3 Likes

Congrats on the two weeks - sober is looking good on you- checkbout that healthy smile :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks all.

Good thing I was able to move the plants in today and we are essentually done, we got rain for the first time in 2-3 months. First strong little cell of the season, although not quite a proper monsoon. Not yet.

But my Dad and I got stuck in there for about 10 mins during it! Super hard, big rain and stiff winds, a good stress test right off the bat. She didn’t budge. A few leaks at the frame joints to plug, but other than that…A+

I look forward to getting “stuck” in there again.

31 Likes

i love it. :relieved: :orange_heart:

5 Likes

60yrs…drank for 45 of them…

58 Likes

Heck yeah!

Happy Birthday

Not looking sixty at all.
Plenty of your best years still to come.
:metal:

13 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
giphy

6 Likes

34 Likes