Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

Thanks for always dropping in man. One of the constants during my presence here. And congrats on 1600. Keep kicking ass.

3 Likes

Love the shirt!

1 Like

The truth is out there Eric

3 Likes

Counting down to 300 days AF AF tmrw

57 Likes

10 months that i get to say that im sober from alcohol! Every month I look forward to seeing these milestones! Its definitely getting easier as time goes by the cravings arent as intense, I look forward to waking up and being completely functional for what the day brings! Ive found that going to the gym everyday whether it be a hard workout or just nice and light really helps my mind and body it seems like the days i dont go i struggle with my emotions and get a little ornery lol its been a great trade off from where i was at in life a year ago thats for sure. Hope all of you have a great sober weekend! Stay motivated and as always one day at a time!!!

54 Likes

:heart: you @Eke…means so much :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

An early four year soberversary…I’ll never get tired of ordering sugary mixers in wine glasses :nerd_face:

67 Likes

Looking great Emilie!! And healthy :hugs:
Almost 4 :clap: :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Yay! yay! yay! Am cheering you on, counting down to your 300 Days AF AF tomorrow! Yay!

That Boscoe with the pretty Mama is one lucky lil fucker :joy: :orange_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you dear friend :face_holding_back_tears:🫶🏼

2 Likes

There’s my friend! Great to see ya. Grateful for you and congrats a day early on 300. I am so proud of you. . Arf to Boscoe

Freshly Blessed Billy

My beautiful daughter Leslee and my beautiful son-in-law Brad

33 Likes

Wow, what great news. I didnt even know that was possible… reversing it, AMAZING!!!
Your story is definitely a story that pours hope to anyone else suffering in this way. Thanks so much for sticking around and sharing every step of the way. :heart:

9 Likes

That is so great Jennifer. I am 10 months tomorrow. Congratulations. I’m inspired by you. Rock on.

4 Likes

Why thank you! I’m inspired by you as well. ODAAT :blush: Happy 10 months, a day early lol

4 Likes

I’m laughing at mysel Jennifer. I thought today was the 24th. I hit the ten month mark today.

5 Likes

333 days smashing it in sobriety :muscle:

57 Likes

Happy 10 months my friend!!! @Soberbilly

6 Likes

Me & my boyfriend made some raviolly yesterday. Using a receipe from Florence, where we took a cooking class last year in June.

52 Likes

“Chilling” with the hound :grin:

43 Likes