Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

If TS were to put forth a “post of the day”, this one would be it! What an inspiration! I’m so glad you have your health back :heart:

4 Likes

Correction - post of the year! Hey, isn’t there a “TS awards” thread? I’d nominate @mleclaire !

8 Likes

First pretty sunset of the year at work

40 Likes

day 161 AF

Another Monday! Good day though easy job today!

42 Likes

Chaos at work, so many are sick :frowning:
Sad Sabrina

50 Likes

Thats ufcking awesome keep it up be there for those you love and live that healthy lifestyle the human body is a miraculous creation how it can heal itself if given the chance im happy you wont need anyone elses organs to continue to live the way you choos to God bless

2 Likes

Yeah, but you are healthy again. No snot anymore!

1 Like

Me 4 days after being assaulted.

30 Likes

Yeah, thanks God :relaxed:

1 Like

You can’t go on your date while snotting.:smile:

2 Likes

He is snotty right now, we’ll see if it works or if we have to wait one more week :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Maybe you can be snotty again together.:wink:

1 Like

Mondays, right?!

39 Likes

Hotel gym. Was awesome to confidently walk into the hotel bar at 9:00 last night, sit at the bar, and order water and a antipasto salad :star_struck:

Nay; three waters! And a bill under $25!!??!! Unheard of in my past life.

If not for this app and members, I’d have made other choices, and not been awake to hit the exercise room.

35 Likes

What happened?

Office day today, been abit of a struggle today been abit snappy, need to shake it off any ideas people.

32 Likes

Stepping outside every hour for a couple minutes, rearranging your desk & things in your office. Writing down a gratitude list for today seems to help me.

6 Likes

As annoying as it may be from time to time because I have to say it over and over again some days more than other try saying “the serenity prayer” If you feel uncomfortable using the word God just say " universe Grant me the serenity to except the things I cannot change the courage to change the things I can & the wisdom to know the difference." As corny as it may be if able closing you’re eyes and just taking 10 deep breathes before continuing what you’re doin helps some. Hope it helps man one important thing I forget about is whatever I’m doin for the day are things “I get to do today because of my sobriety” take care man.

7 Likes

Thanks for asking, you can read what happened on:

:innocent:&:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Exactly this was my face 45 minutes ago :joy::joy::joy: Patients always start to call us like crazy around 4:30 :roll_eyes: You can’t finish one damn task!

3 Likes