Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

I call those moments “making an offering to the mental health gods”:heart:

7 Likes

Nothing like hair dying to wash those emotions away! If my hairs blue probably avoid me I’m working through some issues :joy:

7 Likes

New huge underwater bike parking at Amsterdam Centraal Station :bike::bike::bike::steam_locomotive::railway_car::railway_car::railway_car:

61 Likes

Wow :flushed:
I need to come and visit one day again. Have been 1x to Amsterdam and loved it. It’s not thaat far away.

2 Likes

Let me know when you do. Would like to meet. And it’s not far. Good connections by train.

2 Likes

Thanks @Planipennia! It’s one of my faves. :grin:

2 Likes

This is cool! I am watching a news report on the new bike park you are at on bbc news!

3 Likes

It’s ma birthdayyyyy :blush: I’m working but finishing a little early and going to the sushi train for dinner tonight. My favourite! Have a great day friends x

81 Likes

Happy birthday!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday! Hope your sushi hit the spot

1 Like

333 days today…Got the adrenaline out this weekend, first solid snowmobiling weekend in northern NH

36 Likes

Wow they are getting so big!!! Its good to see you all. :heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Woooooo!
Congratulations on your 9 months.

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!! Hope you enjoyed your sushi train! I love sushi lol peace and blessings and wish you much happiness :pray:t4:
Positive
Energy
Activates
Constant
Elevation

4 Likes

There’s a sushi train?!
What a time to be alive. All aboard!

6 Likes

It’s an amazing way to eat sushi :sweat_smile: :sushi: :steam_locomotive:

2 Likes

Thankyou :blush:

1 Like

Happy birthday :balloon:

1 Like

Happy Belated bday Alycia!! Congrats!

1 Like

30 days in a few hours! W00t W00t! That includes two parties and two corporate events. Feeling amazing without the need for alcohol… don’t even miss the IPAs.

54 Likes