Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

Me going to court to be sentenced for excessive meme posting!

With the beginnings of my goatee :sunglasses:

46 Likes

25 Likes

This is me bound over to keep the memes in my phones memory for 5 hrs so in 27 mins the memes are on me.
I’ve worked out why I look half cut in some selfies, it’s just I can’t see the bloody phone screen as I’ve got my reading glasses on, if I put my vari-focals on it’s not much better but at least I can see the screen not just a blur. Here’s 2 first reading glasses second vari’s
Personaly I think their both crap, it’s been a long day, fighting for peoples rights. (edited this post 7 times so far, sooo tired I can hardly see, 250 miles on English roads (not freeways) hurts at my age, lol

18 Likes

Doing that work thing today. My hair turned a nice black and covers all the damage done last year when I turned it green :joy:

61 Likes

Only if we’re referring to coffee.

Looks great :grinning::innocent:

1 Like

Wow not many ppl can pull off black locks. You can. :dizzy::sunglasses: Looking extremely cool.

4 Likes

Thanks :heart: Probably helps that my natural is a very dark brown lol

1 Like

Your hair looks great!! I don’t remember your hair being green. Was that for St Patrick’s Day? I was hoping you’d show and after pic.
:four_leaf_clover: :shamrock:

2 Likes

Last January I went to a stylist and asked for some teal hair and it ended up being more of a green color then as the color washed out the ends turned into that blonde/brown I’ve had going on.

2 Likes

Well done!! Parties in the beginning for me were a bit hard, you’re doing an awesome job! How good is it to wake up without a hangover after a night out? :smile:

2 Likes

Me in A&E waiting to see the quack, suffering from chest pains :frowning:

23 Likes

IKR? Especially the two corporate ones. Both were out of state trips and both had open bar each night. I’d look at this app before going down from my hotel room, and if needed I’d look at it while down there :slight_smile: also found that I can send a snap of the countdown timer to some close friends during events like this. Puts my mind where it needs to be.

5 Likes

Awh I hope your okay :heartpulse:

1 Like

2 weeks sober.

52 Likes

Been here 6 hrs and I’m back on the oxygen and more morphine for the pain (10mg IV) don’t like it but it works, still haven’t seen the Dr or got the results of my blood tests.
But hey ho, ‘why are we put on this earth if not to suffer’ ?

5 Likes

I hope you see the doc soon, it’s no fun being stuck in hospital waiting around. Hope they can help x

1 Like

Eyyy congrats on 2 weeks!! :tada:

1 Like

I hope you get answers and relief soon. Take care.

:open_mouth:WOW, that is different.

1 Like