Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

Slowly getting used to the hair. It takes much longer to style now!

57 Likes

It looks great on you. love the color palette, it’s so chic!

9 Likes

Absolutely stunning Delia :heartpulse:

7 Likes

I usually am sweaty from work or working out, hair in a pony, and wearing some sort of dry-fit clothing…but today I am going on camera to speak about a volunteer that won an award and I feel good! I actually put mascara on LOL!

54 Likes

Awe thanks Smitty! What a nice comment to wake u to :slight_smile: im so grateful ur here too!

3 Likes

Wow look gorgeous! And i love your hair style. I think it suits u!

2 Likes

53 Likes

You really suit it Delia

4 Likes

You look absolutely perfect :+1::smiling_face:

3 Likes

Off to skydive the grand canyon!!

53 Likes

4 Likes

You’re so pretty :sob::fire:

4 Likes

omg :scream: You are fearless!!! My motto is never jump out of a working plane :joy::joy:

I hope you have a blast!

4 Likes

Day 444!

52 Likes

So exciting- have a blast!!!
kid-hell-yeah

4 Likes

Awe thank you so much! :smiley: that means alot!

2 Likes

Only accepting the good vibes today.
Also, we are almost halfway to Halloween :jack_o_lantern::ghost:

52 Likes

I love it…yes to the only accepting good vibes and hell yes to halfway to halloween… glad im not alone on thinking about this holiday 365 days a year :wink:

8 Likes

It’s my favorite!! I’ve always loved Halloween. I remember when I was 17 my friend and I went trick or treating and got told we were too old :sob:
We just went to a different neighborhood lol
Honestly, I just love dressing up :joy: I would do it more often if people wouldn’t think i was crazy

5 Likes

Ah my kindred spirit. I so love Halloween :jack_o_lantern: the costumes, the innocence the trick or treating. I trick or treated until i was 27 - thats wgen i bought my house so i figured i should be home handing out the treats. This was fun too- got to Decorate my lawn as a graveyard and made my garage into haunted maze. I would start decorating in sept so that i could thoroughly enjoy the holiday- had so many folks come for mini tours :wink: im now with my brother healing so missed out on this last year.
I too would be told i was too old to trick or treat - just kept on going. I dont understand where that rule is written.
Ive gotta say - one year i had a lady come to my door - cant remember what she was dressed as but was a great costume- i asked if she was getting something for her kids - the reply “nah honey, this is for me. Im decked out and trick or treating tonight”. I was in awe and gave her double. I then asked her if i could know her age - she said a young 82. I just wanted to hug her!!! Sorry for the ramble - im glad ive found someone into the holiday like me :wink:

4 Likes