Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

Your shining bright and happy!:astonished::saluting_face:

Oh here’s your sister! :joy:

I am no fashionista. I’ve a tendency to buy a lot of black clothes, or navy / grey. I couldn’t colour coordinate to save my life. Having to coordinate clothes in the morning is a headache I just don’t need.

Give it time, you might get used to having less beard :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Bob Ross :joy:

That made me laugh :+1:

1 Like

Who is who?:thinking::grinning:

2 Likes

I virtually live in black! My friends think its hilarious but i dont care :laughing:

1 Like

Selfie at Day 443
Havent posted a selfie in ages, so thought Id post one today

62 Likes

Ive sstarted over a handful of times and evwn stayed sober over a year but this being day 2 i wanted to try new things so i went to AA yesterday and got my first chip!

54 Likes

Thats so awesome
Im a bit terrified of heights …lol…i love that you were able to climb the powerline poles safely…looks like you had a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Avast! A chip pirate!

5 Likes

Coming to terms with the fact that I might have chronic fatigue. With my medical history, it checks out honestly. I look damn good though

44 Likes

Hey friend - yes- looking great
Sorry about the chronic fatigue. .been a battle for me as well. Self care (reat, healthy diet, fresh air, mild excercise) is best way to tend to the fatigue symptoms…you are already doing a lotvof rhis from what i can see. Remember you are also healing your body from an addiction which akso takes a toll on the body.
Keep working on yourself - you will start to feel better (this is my hope as well) :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice! Trying my best and in the midst of it all giving myself compassion for when my body just says no. No more fighting against it

3 Likes

Thats the best advise …dont fight it when your body says no more! I love it. :heart:

3 Likes

Thars the piratiest selfie on the vast sea (forum)!

3 Likes

On the tools and in the trenches!

42 Likes

Great to see you leveling up and being prepared to go that extra step, used right this is gonna change your life. Proud of you :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations on 1000 days. Inspiring.

6 Likes

Lookin good Trav! Check out my Madi and her cousins at Disney World. Surprise visit,she went on her first roller coaster ride,looked a bit scared for a moment.

Wish I was there with them.

27 Likes

Missed ya Dana & grateful you’re here. Tomorrow is trip 4s! Hugs

3 Likes

Yeah, sexy but tired :joy:

3 Likes