Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

With my running club

45 Likes

Ready to cheer the Celtics on in game 7!

47 Likes

I’m grateful I have a meeting and won’t be tortured the first half. Catch you for the second half then. Go :four_leaf_clover:!

2 Likes

We are flying in to SJO then driving to Playa Penca (there are 2, this is near Potrero). 35 minutes north of where you were staying. Vrbo right on the beach. Don’t want to hijack Sober Selfies. May I PM?

2 Likes

Back from the pool and ready to grill :yum:

61 Likes

Yes please PM!

1 Like

I pray you will see them soon, I hope they’re not too far away. We hear you, it is hard.

Congratulations on six years thats a whole lot of ODAAT’s :muscle:

3 Likes

Day 1234! Took my girlfriend on her first fishing adventure, and this was my first time in 3 years. I bought a rod with no string :person_facepalming:t5:, I had to loot hers :sweat_smile:. I caught two of these babies and she didn’t have any luck, but she’s excited to try again another day.

43 Likes

Nice number :ok_hand:

2 Likes

51 Likes

Awesome work Clenton! Belated but no less meant and heartfelt congrats!

2 Likes

Pool side selfie - uh oh - the grey is starting to show :wink:

49 Likes

Got a bit to close with the clippers last night haha

43 Likes

Looking good… just glad it didnt go the other way :wink:
images (1)

7 Likes

I love the purple.
It’s silver. And it looks great!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! Hairs getting long now so i only dye the top and do highlights throughout.
:thinking::thinking::thinking:silver- i love silver - i may be okay with tginking its silver :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s one positive out of all the horribleness of COVID. My wife grew it all out silver now and she looks great. And no more once a month coloring jobs. She’s so happy about that.

5 Likes

Aaah yes - the one blessing from covid. Many of my friends have shed the hair dying routine. So glad that your wife was able to free herself of this ritual.
I was just allowed to start dying my hair again 8 months ago (due to my health issues) im now using a non chemical dye and i couldnt have been relieved to get my look back :sweat_smile: maybe one day ill embrace the “silver”

5 Likes

IMG_1341
Jen :hugs:
You and Clint share a birthday. :scream: I guess he’s about 60 years older though :joy:

I hope you have a wonderful birthday :partying_face: :birthday:

5 Likes