Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

When I say ‘back from the ‘Pool’ or ‘heading into the ‘Pool’ I mean my home town, Liverpool. So when I saw Let it Be on your t-shirt too I thought you were a fellow Scouser for a moment. But the watery type of pool does sound appealing🙂

2 Likes

Why thank ya good Sir!! About to head out for my birthday run to welcome in 38 :running_woman:t2::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Day 893,

Back from the sauna. Bit hard to find my rest there, but had some interactions with other guests. Gonna call my sponsor the discuss some things which keep having a hold on me.

Greetz

39 Likes

Look at those numbers!!! Yeah man!
After the past 24 hours probably wise to call your sponsor. Hope the sauna relaxed you.
Wishing you peace :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Celebrating 38 years of being me today!! :dancer:t2::tada:

60 Likes

Happy birthday. Jenn :birthday:

3 Likes

Took shower. After shower I looked at myself and said to myself I’m beautiful. It was hard to say as well shut up to that one voice, which calls me ugly… But that feeling… Feeling of being confident… I missed it. :heart:

36 Likes

Happy birthday @Runningfree

2 Likes

Yahoo! Happy bday! :blush::heart:

1 Like

LOL - I can see now how you would go there (sorry for the confusion :rofl:). My Beetles shirt is one of my fav’s and go to chill shirts (as you can see it has no form left – :laughing:).

3 Likes

Happy 38th Birthday Jenn – Hope you had a fantastic run!

Thought I would put in a little Halloween fun with you birthday wishes :wink:
76d5dfe919f82d33d589c5c8bc9f6547

11 Likes

Looking good Nastya :wink:
I am glad that your confidence is returning!! Keep up with the self love and self care! You deserve it.

3 Likes

Thank you a lot!! :heart:

1 Like

Fun fact- I have never seen the movie IT and refuse to watch it :joy: clowns scare the shit out of me :woman_shrugging:t2:

Thank you everyone for Happy birthdays :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Oh shit - sorry love
The original started my fear of clowns when I was a kid too – i’ve grown out of that fear just recently but wouldn’t want to cause anyone anxiety. MY BAD. Have a wonderful birthday… :birthday:

2 Likes

No worries at all!! I know the picture isn’t gonna get me lol My husband will watch it just to taunt me :roll_eyes: and he loves it and the second one. I’ve seen bits and pieces

3 Likes

I’m still here. Day 880

49 Likes

I’m was born on North Mossley Hill Road…running off that is Penny Lane. My daughter Kate went to the same schools as John and George. When she left junior school I did them a big portrait of John to hang in the entrance. A couple of years later when Kate popped in to say ‘hi’ one of the teachers told her that Yoko liked the painting (she used to visit and give them money for stuff they needed). So there you go!!

5 Likes

Happy birthday! When I was last in the States you were 3!

3 Likes

Man – how cool is that!!! Thank you so much for sharing that story :slight_smile:
do you happen to have a pic of the picture?