Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

Hope you are well brother!

1 Like

Too good to be true!

42 Likes

I live in Florida too but you can have the cold @Xlexenex I wish you peace and joy.

1 Like

600! Nice :ok_hand: X

1 Like

So good to see @Chuckie22 you look amazing. You appear younger every time you post a pic and happiness is shining from your smile. Keep on going!

2 Likes

You are toooo sweet lady, Thank-you. Life is good :smiling_face:

1 Like

600 days is strong!

3 Likes

Another awesome sober monday but Im sleepy af

41 Likes

Just a break time selfie. Need to shave my beard for tomorrows interview. Would like to shave my head as well lol

34 Likes

Good luck on your interview
:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

99 days, thankful for the shine in Life :sun_with_face:

37 Likes

Day 105. Just playing some guitar after outpatient treatment for the day.

40 Likes

When your work partner tells ya something someone else did went wrong…after ya told them how to do it correctly and snaps a pic

35 Likes

Day 106! Trimmed my beard yesterday and feel good. Same hoodie though, it’s my favorite :smiling_face:

31 Likes

Happy 100 days SAF. :muscle:

4 Likes

thank you! :smiling_face::smiling_face:

2 Likes

100 days alcohol free! back in New York feeling so thankful for my enriching & restorative time in New Mexico - and feeling really excited for 2024 :sparkling_heart::v:t4:

41 Likes

Huuuuuuge congrats on triple digits!

It’s been a delight and an honour to share in your success - and all of your smiles, and your sweet kiddo’s smiles too!

I hope you are super proud. :blush: :wink:

Onward, friend. :orange_heart:

7 Likes

Kickin’ ass Julia! Happy 100 to you.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules) (Part 9).