Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

Thank you, @Brian1965uk
I’m at Croatia. This photo is from Plitvička Jezera (Plitvice Lakes).
Today me and my boyfriend travel to Zadar.

2 Likes

@Cjp , @JazzyS , @BirdyP
Thank you very much guys! :hugs:

3 Likes

Duran Duran in Vegas!!! Love sober exciting nights!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

52 Likes

Well actually I am not from Russia, but from Baltic States. We do share some history and we have plenty of russians living here. I grown up surrounded by russian friends and I can tell that no matter the political subjects, the people are really one of the most hearfull, very down to earth and very friendly. We do share some borders with Russian territory. For example where I am right now, not far from this place are those beautiful dunes. Going straight through that territory you will enter Kaliningrad territory of the Russian Federation.

6 Likes

@Dazercat your joy and relief is coming through the screen. Let the last weeks’ stresses float off of you while you drive and hopefully get some chillaxin podcasts on and do some road reflecting and get some good meals. Are the cats and dog w you in the car again? :slight_smile: :-*

5 Likes

Woohoo! Happy fourth soberversary :confetti_ball:! What a way to celebrate. Have a great time.

1 Like

Thank you always lovely @Faugxh :hugs::heart:
Yes, me and my man are in Croatia. We visited my home first (Loket, Czech rep.), because my brother got married :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Then we travelled over here to Croatia for little bit over a week for our romantic trip.

4 Likes

Aw man that’s a bloody amazing trip. The wedding pics were so great already. I’m happy you’re making such a lovely time of it!

Much love!

1 Like

Dearest Eric may i say that u are a huge inspiration to me…you face lifes struggles with your sobriety…shit gets hard and u get more sober!! I love this :muscle::muscle::heart::heart:

I now pronounce thee SOBERMAN!! standing on the top of a mountain…your cape blowing in the wind… …massive S on your chest and your undies on the outside! :muscle::laughing::man_superhero:

9 Likes

GOLD.

also, Soberman, Eric - and so many other inspiring peeps on here - defo, yes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These too 100% YES!! :heart:

1 Like

Keizersgracht by :bike:

56 Likes

Looking good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and sober, in Vegas Becky.
Good to see you out there.
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

Working today but riding high on some running endorphins! I can’t even tell y’all how amazing I am feeling but maybe my face gives a hint :joy:

59 Likes

You look amazing lady! super fresh and happy :heart:

4 Likes

Look at you exuding happiness!! @Runningfree

4 Likes

YES - that smile says it all - great run - happy Sunday! - don’t work too hard

2 Likes

@Starlight14 @Cjp @JazzyS Thanks guys!! I feel like I might explode from joy :crazy_face: It would take something major to bring my mood down today. The hubs is even taking me out after work :confetti_ball::tada:

9 Likes

awe love you deserve to have an amazing day - have fun with hubby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

EERRIICC!!! Thank you!! Bucket list CHECK :heavy_check_mark: yet again off the bucket list since sobriety :smiley: Ok so you know I’m the WORST at keeping up with everyone on check in. Thus why I Zoom lol So I see your post about leaving Flagstaff :astonished: Ok so I turn to the homegirls and we are clueless…what’s up Seňor Dazer?? :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

4 Likes