Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

You are doing so great Jennifer with your 23 months of sobreity.
Love the post run smile pic! Agree with @Becsta that it is totally contagious

hope you have a great sleep in tomorrow @Becsta :sleeping:

3 Likes

62 Likes

I concur good lady! We keep stepping forward.

1 Like

Out n about with my pooch today…

40 Likes

Ah thanks! Trying to be the best version of me…and there’s no escaping getting older!

The leaves on the ground in August feels very odd. But the last few nights have been cold up here. :cold_face:

4 Likes

I really love your attitude, Bec! That gratitude keeps me and you right sized. Looking good, if sad, too!

1 Like

Girl I love everything about that outfit, including the dog. :blush:

1 Like

We have fall in Sweden too. But in the other side, the entire summer has been like and endless fall…

1 Like

Are you up north too? Although pretty unseasonal weather all over the country this summer.

2 Likes

Epic ocean conditions!

56 Likes

Wit my boy :heart:

53 Likes

4 years!! Well done. Where are you? Looks fabulous :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 1332
Sober moving out selfie. Flagstaff in the rear view mirror.

I just took one pic to tell the wife I’m on my way.
When I finally looked at it I couldn’t believe I had a smile on. Must be because I’m sober now and don’t drink for stressful situations like moving. And I didn’t drink to reward myself for a job well done either. Had a nice meal out and celebrated not having a hangover the next day.
I’m really loving the sober life.
:pray:t2: :blush:

57 Likes

27 days of sobriety! Feeling better than i ever have!!

46 Likes

Safe travels friend

2 Likes

Congrats on 4 years @Jana1988

3 Likes

4 years is amazing - keep up the amazing work! and thank you for your lovely photos on the nature thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
200_d

4 Likes

lovely sober smile Eric!
glad you had a safe journey - lovely memories of Flagstaff to carry with you to Cali.

2 Likes

4 Years is AMAZEBALLS!!! :people_hugging::raised_hands:t2::woman_cartwheeling:t2::metal:t2::heart: Congratulations, @Jana1988 !!! Keep up the good work! You are such an inspiration!

2 Likes

Big blended family day at Hershey park!

52 Likes