Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

Hey, put a shirt on that guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Check this out - not only I managed to buy him new shoes without any drama or making mess at the shop but also

• took him to barber, first time in his life :slight_smile: Before my h or me were cutting his hair,
  • we all had some ice-creams, sitting by the table in ice salon, eating ice-creams, like a normal humans :wink:
  • we went to supermarket to make small graceries (to be honest there they started losing their patience)
    When we were coming back home with my cargo bike it was already little bit ugly (arguing, pushing, pinching etc), but overall it was pretty nice :slight_smile:
    Photo with new sneakers and new haircut (with this hairstyle he looks like 80% of boys in his school :woman_facepalming:t3:)
32 Likes

That includes the haircut :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hangover free Saturday! Ready to take on the day.

36 Likes

She got MAD mom skills!

3 Likes

Such a cool kid @Mischa84 and I admire your Supermom skills :+1: honestly I’m so proud of you and so glad you had a pretty nice day with your boys.
You rock it!

1 Like

He looks real smart.
Glad it all work out for y’all.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Yeah, especially with his squeezy toy poop in the hands :joy:

4 Likes

TMI :poop: I didn’t notice :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

@happyfeet love that smile – glad you had a lovely time – the outdoor Escape Room riddle walk sounds amazing!
@Mischa84 hope saw you had your hands full with shoe shopping and hair cut – grateful you were dressed comfy and with your ever ready smile! :heart: Looking happy with his new kicks and haircut
@sabrina80 always love a towel selfie with all those beautiful plants in the background! Happy Saturday!
@dazercat – jap in the eye with a sharp stick??? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: thought you would be all over the shoe shopping
@marlowe Nice to see you Rob. Happy Saturday

4 Likes

With 3 little boys and no other parent to help :scream:
Hard pass. :joy:

2 Likes

Day 1,009
My sister’s getting married.

45 Likes

A great day to all! :bride_with_veil::ring::birthday::dancer::man_dancing:

3 Likes

Looking sharp!
Congratulations to your sister. Have a wonderful day celebrating :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Great one Jason! Hugs on your days-months-years brother. We simply can’t afford to stop now.

2 Likes

Lookin dapper Eric.
Congratulations to your sister and fam.
Have fun.

1 Like

It’s the little things that are big things that really contribute to happiness.
:+1:

6 Likes

I can’t imagine.
But it sounds like congratulations are in order.
Congrats Dan.
Definitely the little things.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Walkin’, AGAIN, to a killer Speaker Meeting…another 4.4 miles.

Much Love…

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

35 Likes

Oh what a relief you must be feeling! Bye bye laundromat :wave:
Hope you will enjoy the new position at work.

3 Likes