Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

I admire how open and honest you are. You’re not sugar coating your problems and facing it head on. Well done. :+1:

3 Likes

A bit late but not less meant. HUGE CONGRATS Brooke!

1 Like

26 days AF :partying_face: since getting sober i have become much more invested in skincare! amazing what happens when you stop ingesting poison and start treating your body with tender love and care. also drinking a lot more tea, water, herbs and spices - i’m thinking about harvesting some seasonal flowers from the nearby forest - the goldenrod and white woodland aster are flourishing right now and both of them help treat inflammation. i love using local wild herbs and flowers as healing medicine. :smiling_face:

37 Likes

@Brian1965uk … well shucks … thanks. I’m a pretty open book… If I lie or sugar coat things to you all, it will make it easy to do it to myself and that won’t get me through this.
I feel the need to hit this thing head on because I’ve gotten away with getting worse. I want to be the best me I can be :grin:

4 Likes

Me and the moon in Mexico last week.

37 Likes

Well together we are all hoping for that. We’re on a journey together. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Waitin’ on the light rail . . . :seven: months, :one::five: days :bubbles: CLEAN :bubbles:

26 Likes

Thank you everyone for the lovely replies.
I just had a lovely day out with my colleagues from work.
We did an outdoor Escape Room riddle walk around a beautiful old town. So much fun.
Evening ended with a diner and some alcohol was involved for most of them but not for me. And it wasn’t such a big deal. I didn’t even fancy a drink. It feels great being on the way home sober and happy.

41 Likes

That sounds like a blast!! Glad you had a good sober day :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Day 1765 and its a good one! Feeling at peace and full of serenity. Hope everyone is doing good as well.

38 Likes

Looks great

Yes, first night away. Sober girl selfie :selfie:

45 Likes

Haha yes my only NHL team! :smiling_imp:

Finally fridayy​:grin::upside_down_face:

41 Likes

A fishes last view!

47 months :muscle:

47 Likes

Plan for today - buy some shoes for Sacha. I must take all the kids with me. To the shoes shop. 3 little boys + lots of shoes… It will be a lot of “Leave it!” and “Put it back right now!”. I really don’t have appetite for this but it has to be done.
Wish me luck :wink:

43 Likes

There hasn’t been a towel selfie in a long time :open_mouth:

50 Likes

17 Likes

Good luck @Mischa84 :wink::high_heel::athletic_shoe::hiking_boot:

1 Like

Good luck with that.
I think I’d rather have a jab in the eye with a sharp stick :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Can we get an after pic?

I hope you find so cool kicks for him.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes