Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

I’m making chicken Parm. How far are you from PA :grin:?

3 Likes

Lol about as far as one can be!

I decided on a chicken sandwich from Red Robin.

4 Likes

#132 (unshaven lol)

35 Likes

Looking sharp dude. Healthy and bright.

2 Likes

Day 1,013
Pumping gas selfie, is that a thing?

37 Likes

Lol…it is now.
1013 is awesome.!

3 Likes

Day 4… :black_heart:

43 Likes

It’s just locked up my studio and it’s 2°C outside here! Brrrr

2 Likes

I’m watching docu about David Beckham on Netflix and some former footballer is being interviewed (Gary Neville).
Is he your older brother @EricH ? :sweat_smile:

Ps: I’m not a big fan of football, not a big fan of David Beckham, I just have some 20min free and I looooooove British accent

12 Likes

:thinking: Hmm, great question. As far as I know, I only have sisters.

2 Likes

Haha, most Brits used to make fun of poor David’s accent. My sister used to have a crush on Gary :rofl: He has a brother called Philip too

3 Likes

A selfie selfie.

2 Likes

Herfst / Autumn / Fall has fallen although it’s still warm

49 Likes

54 Likes

Love your pics – that hand gesture that Elijah got going on is priceless :heart: Hope you two had a fabulous morning.

3 Likes

haha yes he is a character. and yes we sure did! just got back from another epic morning hike. so grateful for these beautiful early autumn days :smiling_face: hope your day has been fabulous so far as well! :raising_hand_woman:t2:

2 Likes

aww thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

Day 1378
Sober Man Bag Selfie :selfie:
Also first mirror selfie

@MrsOdh
Black Gotham Pack by coach
Green CliC Readers
Green IslandZone Delray Crew from Tommy Bahama
Camo Cargo Shorts from AKARMY
Phone from iPhone 14 Pro Max

Underneath this facade I am in a battle for my life, my wife, my marriage against alcoholism.
I’m in uncharted territory. And I’m frightened.
I just got a sponsor
I just got a therapist.
I’ve been going to meetings every fucking day
I got my children for support
I got my wife’s best friend for support.
My toolbox was too small and it wasn’t getting the job done.

“We don’t have to live like this”

#fuckaddiction

You guys and all my supports are holding me up. All I ask is that you pray for us. Or send us your good thoughts. Juju, positive vibes. Blessings. Whatever you got.

An ya I got this :kissing_heart: I fucking got this! The reason I can say “I got this.” Is because I’ve been reaching out and asking for more help all week. And most importantly I’m LISTENING. I’m listening to people. People that have more experience than me. And I’m doing what they say. No excuses.

I know this is suppose to be a fun thread. But the reality is this fucking disease will kill us. And right now I’m reaching out to my HP of humor because it’s giving me serenity.
I love everyone of you guys.
Thank you
I’m glad you’re here.
:pray:t2::heart:

61 Likes

Hey Eric, nice to see you. I’m thinking of you, stay strong. Sometimes clinging on is all you can do, sometimes it’s all we need to do. Time passes no matter what. Sending strength. :pray:

5 Likes

Love and hugs from :canada:

Red Green The Red Green Show GIF - Red Green The Red Green Show Red GIFs

ps - to confirm (this is a selfie thread after all), that is Canadian icon Red Green :point_up_2:, and not me. :orange_heart:

17 Likes