Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

Love you Eric. Sending huge hugs, positive vibes and prayers to you, Kelley, Gus, the ol burner and all the rest #Ican’tWeCan You’re doing all the right things you got this.

Eight months five days clean and sober selfie.

God bless us all. :v: & :heart:

p.s. Don’t forget to smile and breathe it feels good and looks great on you. Ya you!!

45 Likes

Hey Eric! What a nice and heartfelt post! Thank you! I’m glad you have real life support. Sending you a friendly hug from over here :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Gosh Em, for a second you had me fooled :laughing::wink:

5 Likes

Even through it all you have that big smile

Sending you strength in getting through all that life is throwing your way. Glad that you are stacking up your support toolbox.
Much love dear friend.
PS… man bag is looking sharp

5 Likes

That cat…:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Working on myself for once, its taken me a long time to pull myself out of a dark place, months ago i wanted it all to end now i think the future looks better and brighter and i pray with everything in me it stays that way :pray:

30 Likes

First of all, looking good, very bougie.
Second, whater “this” is, I wish you strength and courage. You’ve come too far to settle for anything less than the life you want.

7 Likes

You’re doing what you’re supposed to do. You got this because you let yourself be helped by others. You needed more help and you’re finding it. You’re not going it alone. We got you. We’re in this together. :people_hugging:

7 Likes

RED GREEN! The legend.

3 Likes

Wow :angel:
This is what I choose to put on my fathers headstone
So do not fear, for I am with you;
Coincidence? I think not.
More strength, maybe a message from my dad through you? Why not.
Thank you.
Thank you everyone :people_hugging:

9 Likes

Supporting you 100%. You know you got me. Sending what I have for support to you. I’m glad you’re reaching out and the children are involved. I have missed lots of posts and will try and get up to date. Big hugs.

2 Likes

I didn’t expect to see Gary pop up on here! My brother worked for him for years.

1 Like

All of this Eric, heaps and heaps of all of this to you and your family :heart:
Well done for reaching out, growing your toolbox and expanding your support network. You got this and we’ve all got you.
:heart::v:

5 Likes

You Totally GOT THIS! Keep moving forward, communication is key.
I admire your honesty and diligence!
You are an inspiration to me and I am learning a lot from your openness, thank-you … for being you :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you.
That made me feel all good inside.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

thanks for posting this Eric! you so got this and we all support you! :raising_hand_woman:t2::muscle:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

3 Likes

@SCP your triumph is remarkable, i believe in your strength and power to continue staying on this path of freedom and fulfillment. you are doing amazing work, congratulations & stay focused :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Today I’m 1 month and 2 days AF. I’m constantly amazed at how much better life has gotten! Before I would have gone home after work to immediately drink until it was time for bed, but lately I’ve been going for hikes after work. Today I was rewarded with this beautiful little rosy boa on the trail! Feeling so freaking good.

58 Likes

Checking in to scope out you hotties, old and new lol

I been running myself ragged lately a much needed break is coming soon I hope. But I managed to sneak away to get a hair cut

Before you ask it’s tied back I didn’t chop my hair completely off

34 Likes

Oh thank goodness! … good to see ya - hope you enjoy your upcoming break

1 Like