Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

I’m really starting to look forward to your morning selfies. So up lifting. It’s like. Oh where they at this morning :blush: I’ll be wearing my grandpa hat the next few days in Dallas can’t wait. You guys are a beautiful thing.
:pray::blush:
Edit. And she’s toddling now!!

8 Likes

awww thank you that makes me so happy to hear :smiling_face: well in that case i’ll keep ‘em comin :smiling_face: have a blast in Dallas with the grandkids! (ps if your “edit” comment was referring to my child well “she”’s a he! :joy: that’s my son Elijah :smiling_face: and yes he certainly is toddling all around, it’s a wonder to behold!)

3 Likes

36 Likes

No. I actually know Elijah is your boy. Although It would be just like me to get that wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My baby. (Granddaughter) Norma, just started walking. “Toddling” so we are going to the same pumpkin patch we went to last year. And I can’t wait. Comparing pics will be fun too.
:pray::heart:

7 Likes

awwwww so exciting!! i love the name Norma :smiling_face::smiling_face: toddling around among the pumpkins sounds so dreamy, have an amazing time!

1 Like

Just another exciting day at the office!

39 Likes

Playing around with Halloween filters … anyone else have cool filter pics to share

39 Likes

Day 12 AF :smiling_face::black_heart:

Also, having a great makeup day :joy::joy:

50 Likes

Ooooh love the spooky stuff!

1 Like

Thank you!! :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Me too …show us your Halloween filter :wink:

1 Like

YASSSSSSSS … Laura, you ROCK :metal:
Love this pic! :grin::muscle::ok_hand::tada:

1 Like

I love number 3 :purple_heart: :black_heart::purple_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

It’s got all that purple :purple_heart: so yup my favorite too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Did I do that right?

45 Likes

Ya nailed it!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:.
Thanks for playing :wink:

3 Likes

Happy Friday from Snowflake and I 🩵🩵🩵

61 Likes

Haunted hayride time!

54 Likes

Nothin like a Midnight arm sesh!

38 Likes

Oh fuck, I died.

3o7aCTNjq3qiUbzrHi

12 Likes