Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

Day 1182 AF
Gave myself a haircut
A blank canvas ready for me to pick a new color

55 Likes

lovely to see you - great cut – so exciting picking out a hair color

1 Like

:hugs: :yellow_heart: Trying to inch my way back around here again. Always missing yall!

Now to start a fresh bleach cycle tho is significantly less exciting lol :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

i can imagine – i am not gutsy enough to bleach and dye - - i just dye and hope for whatever color takes.

So good to see you back here - you were missed too. inch away / dive in - whatever feels good. :hugs:

2 Likes

I just went with pads and practice boards, because I was working solo and it was outside. If indoors and I have a wall behind me, I’ll have foam axe and ninja star throws, a spinner wheel, and other draws.

1 Like

Can we vote?:crazy_face::laughing:

4 Likes

45 days alcohol free :sparkling_heart::dizzy:

52 Likes

Yesterday on the rainbow trail.

50 Likes

Back to running for last month or so. Very happy :blush:

53 Likes

Enjoying a lovely autumn day :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf::maple_leaf:

60 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:Good Afternoon Sober fam. Checkin in at 1019 days AF. Hope everyone is having a good humpday

51 Likes

Most excellent photo woman :grin::+1:

More proof that this here Recovery Life works and is worth it. I got to see my son after nearly 2 years of him cutting me outta his life.
:heart::heart::heart:

8 months, 4 days, 12 hours and a handful o’ minutes CLEAN!

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

66 Likes

I love it and so grateful for the re-connection. Hope you two had a wonderful time :heart:

5 Likes

Wonderful testimony of whats possible with sobriety @RoseCityRonin i hope you had a good time

7 Likes

@RoseCityRonin wow this is so special, i’m happy for you guys :pray:t3::pray:t3:

3 Likes

I wish I could “heart” this 100 times…That is so awesome!!

What a great day in your recovery. Keep up all the hard work :muscle:

3 Likes

That’s so great! I remember some time ago you commented one photo with my boys that your son cut you out of his life and you don’t know if you gonna see him again. And now? Not only you see him but you are also smiling together :purple_heart:
Very happy for you!

5 Likes

Long time no see lady!!
You sure look happy :star_struck:

Aaah, I like that app too. But it does strange things with the arms sometimes, like your photo shows. I have a bairbie photo from myself with 6 fingers on my hand. It took a while before it noticed that :rofl:

11 Likes