Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

Thank you so much @Chuckie22 and @SoberWalker
I wished I would feel a little more energetic these days but yeah … One day at a time.
I have 89 days under my belt now. Celebrating my 90th at midnight :tada::grin:
Hope everyone have a great sober Thursday!

I’m so glad seeing you together with your son @RoseCityRonin . Looks like a promising reconnection. Wishing the two of you all the best!

6 Likes

Post swimming and double sauna session selfie :relieved:
Now I can conquer the day

53 Likes

What a lovely pic …love that smile.
Hope you enjoy this feeling and conquer this beautiful day :people_hugging:

3 Likes

howdy folks :cowboy_hat_face: we’ve gone on forest and river hikes almost every morning since i got sober 46 days ago….something i could barely ever do with how often i was waking up hungover!! i’m so grateful i chose better for me and my son :sparkling_heart:

53 Likes

Color was chosen :nerd_face:

57 Likes

Been awhile since I’ve posted as I have been extremely busy at work. BUT, I am 1 month & 25 days sober today! I am ready to enjoy my 3 day, beautiful fall weekend! I hope everyone is doing well! :heart:

61 Likes

Looks amazing… enjoy the color :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Lovely to see you Marie- enjoy your Fall long weekend. Great job on your sobriety :muscle:

1 Like

Ok not sure if this is a sober selfie or a gym selfie haha.

54 Likes

Nice pic…I like the light/shadow…Be well on your journey.

2 Likes

Very happy for you ! What a wonderful lifestyle change! I see your boy growing every day! He’s a month and a half older and I see it in your pics! So happy for both of you. It’s a big huge deal … ODAAT. Super proud of you.

@anon9289869 looking very nice!!

2 Likes

Bit of musics therapy before I go to bed

50 Likes

Well thank ya! It may be because my camera sucks & it’s dark out today…but I’ll take it! Enjoy your night! Mine will be spent watching something weird on tv probably lol :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Nice. I gotta start playing again! :unamused:

1 Like

Pick it up dammit!

1 Like

What’s wrong with 6 fingers?

1 Like

Man…that picture screams “Anarchy for UK!” I literally heard the SexPistols when I saw it.

2 Likes

Nothing, but if I prefer 5

1 Like

Nothing like inner anarchist making itself loudly known :slight_smile:

I was practicing some solos last night which I haven’t played in a long time to some backing tracks. There was stairway, the two November Rain solos, the comfortably numb solos, free bird, the devil went down to Georgia… Good therapy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love it!!! Great color choice

2 Likes