Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

I did the same with mine. Didn’t pay for it either :laughing:

1 Like

Back at work.
Day 11.
Didn’t have the energy to even do something with my hair this morning. So except the color It’s in natural state today. A curls whirly mess :laughing:
I have one kid who really really likes me and have type 3c curls, she was over the top happy to se me with “hair like hers” today.

Black pants Street fair market
Green eyelet top Cassels
Black cardigan Cubus
Black socks
Same accessories and lipstick as yesterday.

39 Likes

45 days sober :heartpulse::sparkles: my skin is rejoicing. Turning 40 this year and want to enjoy this new chapter of my life. I panicked when I realized alcoholism robbed me of 25 years like nothing. But, I have hopefully 25 more years of a life I can do completely differently, with clarity and no regrets.

58 Likes

Gorgeous Roxanne
Going to approach 40 healthier and with a youthful glow!

3 Likes

I had a go as ken but obviously ken can’t be old, bold and fat so doesn’t look much like me! These are funny though.

20 Likes

I can’t believe how fast 25 years went by. Started at 14 and 40 is approaching :sob::broken_heart: but, I know my organs are REJOICING lol!! Thank you Jazz!!

8 Likes

Wow Roxanne! You look A-mazing!!!xx

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Roxanne.
Sober looks wonderful on you.
Keep up the great work.
Love those earrings.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you love :heartpulse::heartpulse: my body is grateful I’m sober for sure. My mind… lol it’ll get on board soon!! :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::heartpulse:

4 Likes

:blush: it all just takes time love :heart: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank youuuu!! :heartpulse::sparkles:

1 Like

Oh mannn lol what a compliment, thank you!! But, it’s only fair if we put it next to my DUI mugshots over the years. I don’t ever want to go back!! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Love, love , love LOVE your curls!! @MrsOdh

2 Likes

Thank you. :heart: It feels so god to actually have the courage to rock them from time to time.

3 Likes

Day 12
Comfy style today.

Specsavers small fit golden frame glasses
Plastic hypoallergenic diamond earrings from Wish
Light gray business joggers from Lidl
Lilac knitted Care Bear Sweater H&M
And of a matching lilac scrunchie in a half up half down curly hairdo.
No makeup, or other accessories.

36 Likes

31 Likes

Are they having a lot of those UFOs in Russia?

2 Likes

1549 days sober

Currently winding down at 12.45am (saturday morning) Finished work at midnight… had a rare child free (friday) night and I had to work hence my sad face pic taken at the start of my shift :frowning:
However! The positives are I get to put a sober head on my pillow tonight and can have a much needed sleep in tomorrow, waking up anxiety and regret free. That’s some good shit that never gets old :raised_hands:

53 Likes

Got a post long run smile for y’all! It was a good run!!! 1 year and 11 months AF

54 Likes

Love seeeing your post-run smiles, they’re so contagious x

4 Likes