Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

The hard part of recovery I noticed is now that I’ve hurt myself just the one time since beginning of December it’s seemingly impossible to not think about doing it again. I know that its not healthy or helpful but i just notice that when I give in, it doesn’t satisfy the craving… In fact, if feeds it. This vicious cycle, I’m wondering it’s what keep people in their addiction.

In other news, working again feels great though. I’m excited that my client and I were such a perfect pairing. She’s amazing… I havent heard internship updates will lyk when I get those. No more volunteering… It’s getting hard to juggle everything. My sister wants me to visit her at college tomorrow. It’s over an hour away. My job is also a hour away. That would be soo much driving. I had a good day! My galentines day party was so nice. A few of my friends and I got together played Christian music like elevation worship and Brandon lake, painted ceramic pieces and studied john. Great time…

38 Likes

On the grind at work

46 Likes

37 Likes

Clean shaven for the first time in a long time.
Happy being sober.

49 Likes

Grow the beard back it suits you
:innocent:&:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

38 Likes

If it wasn’t for the high-vis vest :safety_vest: I would’ve thought you were on vacation! What a view. :dark_sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t know about growing the beard back. But if you’re trying to look 50 years younger loose the beard. Either way. Sober Brian looks terrific :hugs:

4 Likes

You look great! I don’t even remember now what you looked like w the beard! You’ll be good whatever you continue!
Hugs

3 Likes

Looks very nice!:star2::star2::star2::star2:

1 Like

290 days :blue_heart::blue_heart::people_hugging:

54 Likes

Too tired today to :selfie:
The struggle is real :sleeping:

51 Likes

52 Likes

All too true friend, :turtle: power!

2 Likes

BJÖRK SHIRT, YEAH!!
First album too, that’s the best one

2 Likes

It is the very best one. A debut I can get behind! :pray:

1 Like

Every time I see your little photo of cat in the corner I think yer a skinny white guy in a tank top. I’m not sure why… haha

1 Like

Haha really? Wow. Well, this is a big reveal to you then :yum::yum::yum::yum:

3 Likes

Taking a break, today I’m just surviving and I think it’s alright. :upside_down_face:

44 Likes

I feel you!!!

1 Like