Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Congratulations on a month sober @Seb . :+1::fire:

1 Like

Hi Izzy, welcome here on the forum and well done for your sober days :confetti_ball:
I love to see a woman around my age with as many ore maybe more tattoos as I have :star_struck:
And please do not mention that word d*****t :shushing_face: But hope the cleaning went well :wink:

Thank you kindly @JazzyS @Jasty2

2 Likes

Great job on a month! :star: What are you doing differently this time around?

1 Like

I think my longest stretch of sobriety was around 130 days and this time I feel very positive. My biggest weakness I think came from boredom so I have committed to a 6 month schedule with a local gym and to be honest I’ve barely thought about drinking. I re read Annie Grace’s book This Naked Mind and I just want to do this for ME

6 Likes

Very cool thanks for sharing. You’re welcome to join us fellow :peanuts: :peanuts: on here for support Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness :fire: (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind)
Keep it up you’re doing awesome!

1 Like

Me too girl. I’m silly as hell :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Today’s mood purple :purple_heart:

51 Likes

Love it …
brooklyn-nine-nine-amy-santiago (1)

3 Likes

Love a purple mood day :purple_heart:. Looking fantastic as always
happy-dance

3 Likes

You are rockin your recovery

1 Like

Thank you dear :blush:

1 Like

It was my fighting face before gym battle Ughrrrr :triumph::angry::sweat_smile:
20240313_135644

31 Likes

My favorite color. You are looking lovely my friend. Grateful you are in our coffee club too. Have a day of joy and freedom. Me,still in my pajamas aftet my morning practice. Feeling equanamous!

39 Likes

Hi thank you :slight_smile: hope you have a great day … I’m pretty slow and have no idea what word you’re talking about not saying . Haha spellled it out in my head . No clue . On a side note I am not a good scrabble partner lol

2 Likes

Thank you Bill :smiling_face: enjoy your lovely Wednesday :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

You know it girl :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Wasn’t really sure where else to post this random selfie. Cleaned up black beauty and put some new bad ass pedals on it. Next is upgrade rotars, and shocks n tires.

25 Likes

Looking great! Love ur bike!

2 Likes

Hi fam! Just got to work on this dreary, rainy day, but after reminding myself spring showers bring green buds and eventually blooms, I’m feeling much more at peace with it. Bring on the green! Hope you all are finding your peace today.

58 Likes