Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Good on ya!! Congratulations Julia ! You’re doing the hard work of recovery and nothing is more important.

6 Likes

Your boy the mad scientist hard at work

36 Likes

I loves your greenhouse :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks! I take a lot of pride in it. My favorite place :blush:

I post photos of individual plants in the plants thread, if you are interested!

5 Likes

There’s a plant thread? :open_mouth:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Celebrating the Memorial of Jesus Christ’s Death!

The Kingdom Hall 2024. #HigherPower

33 Likes

18 months sober-strong! Keep getting after it!

6 Likes

Sober in Toronto…but some days…

40 Likes

see you are days from 2000 days! that is a lot of day one’s friend… life will continue to be lifey - glad you are finding healthy ways to deal with it and keep stacking up the days! :muscle:

7 Likes

Yep, some days suck worse than others for sure.
Sober looks, feels and is… solid. Stay hard friend.

3 Likes

Looking sharp, Sir. The ascot is a nice touch. :+1:

2 Likes

197 days alcohol free & 1 week off nicotine. life is still confusing and difficult but it is SO MUCH BETTER SOBER!! no contest. :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

41 Likes

This weather is really making me prove I WANT to run. 27F this morning when I set out. The other day we had 30mph winds. No lies, I think I enjoy the added challenge :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

46 Likes

When the wind is against me when I’m running, it’s not uncommon for me to start swearing at the wind lol

9 Likes

Same! Heat, cold and rain I’ll survive but wind is my nemesis. It messes with my mindset and I hate turning a corner and being free of wind and then the next corner is a massive headwind.

2 Likes

:heart:

39 Likes

32 Likes

I’m exhausted. Flat out drained. Really hope to start feeling more like myself again soon. :black_heart: Trying to get back into some of these threads again. Each day I want to be more active and each day some-thousand different things come up and I get distracted.

43 Likes

41 Likes