Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

The 600 hundo club!!! Awesome job :clap: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you @everyone its truly been about living one day at a time and trying my best not to future trip!!

6 Likes

@Soberbilly thank you so much, i really appreciate your kind witnessing and support :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 600 ODAATs CJ
IMG_9912

7 Likes

Those :six::zero::zero: days look good on you! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

20231222_210904

:hugs:

5 Likes

Congrats! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Looking beautiful CJ – 600 days is looking amazing on you… keep kicking ass!

download

8 Likes

Happy 600! You are a bad ass. Have a wonderful day. :grin:

3 Likes

What’s this weather doing??? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Ya sorry. Kinda blows.
Hopefully you got a few more days and the sun will come out.

3 Likes

:laughing::rofl:. I’ve never been to the desert and have it not rain on me yet! Ate at Buck and Rider last night, it was phenomenal! I’m here until next Thursday i think.

3 Likes

You’ll get some sunshine then.
Never heard of Buck and Rider. I’ll have to check it out.

We are very partial to the Hillstone Group of restaurants. They got a Houston’s and a Hillstone. It’s worth it just for the spinach artichoke dip. There’s a cool place called The Montauk we just discovered on N Scottsdale rd

3 Likes

Ho Ho Ho. The students enjoyed seeing Master Santa today haha

52 Likes

Congratulations @Cjp wow 600 days ! Brilliant job :tada:
Have a wonderful sober Christmas time :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Wow Frank you make a perfect Santa :blush: hope the students where extra kind with Master Santa :wink:
Enjo the holidays :santa:

2 Likes

Thx! They loaded me up with cookies and candy as gifts. Im going to need to workout twice as much haha.

5 Likes

63 Likes

My angel number is 111 and so many times I just happen to glance at the time at 11:11am. It’s odd but I always smile and think everything is going to be OK :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

exhausted but 104 days alcohol free so i’m very grateful. i thought about drinking today … not even sure why, maybe just how old things come back around sometimes, the nature of cycles … anyhow, i wasn’t truly tempted. after a pause to imagine opening a bottle, i thought about how disgusting it honestly is, and how much it ruined my life for a while - enough of a while for me to never want it back again. plus i got you guys. i preciate y’all :v:t4:

48 Likes