Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Thank you ! :heart: X

1 Like

Great to meet you --welcome to the community! Congrats on your soon to be 30 day milestone :muscle:

3 Likes

Always nice to hear a happy ending! Congrats for your better life. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you @JazzyS and @Dazercat
Sadly my shift didn’t end that smoothly. At the last check up on our patients we’ve found one of them " sleeping" on a chair in front of the telly in a lounge room on our ward. Unfortunately we couldn’t weak him up. He was unconscious due to an intoxication with an still not identified drug. So even after Naloxone he wasn’t to wake up, breathing normally at least and all vital parameter stable too. We needed to call the ambulance and he was taken to the ICU where he woke up after treatment about 4 hours later. And he’s fine now! Still refuses to tell what he had taken.
Wow, what a start to the New Year! Glad that I’m off work tonight. Really need a good night’s sleep tonight!

7 Likes

giphy (11)

Wishing a Happy New Year to everyone.

I’m so grateful for a sober start and willing to go one day at a time for the next 364/24 hours :wink::pray::balloon:

6 Likes

Oh my Anne - so sorry love – that sounds like a intense and scary evening. So grateful that you were able to get him to the ICU. What a rollercoaster of an evening. I do hope that you are able to rest :hugs:

1 Like

Happy New Years everyone :tada:

63 Likes

Happy New Year, gang. First sober selfie on TS. Much love.

56 Likes

hey friend - so lovely to meet you - Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Happy New Year JR
Great to finally meet you.
Much love to you in the new year
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Had a great new year!!!

46 Likes

Nice to meet you and I wish you all the best for
:two::zero::two::four::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

How are you doing today Chris?

3 Likes

First day of new job! (Have to wear real clothes since I’m no longer working from home.)

58 Likes

Congratulations @Steve92 and @KarenKW on your new jobs. Great way to start off the new year. :pray:

3 Likes

Hey congratulations! Day 1 for both of us. Goodluck

2 Likes

Congratulations on proving it to yourself that all is possible!

2 Likes

Congrats on the new job! Good start to 2024 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Love that smile on day 1…have a wonderful first day Karen :hugs:

2 Likes

What a great way to start the new year with new jobs !
Congratulations to @KarenKW and @Steve92 :tada:
Hope it works out great and good luck for both of you.

3 Likes