Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

That’s awesome Steve :sunglasses:… congrats on your day 1. Have a fabulous day at your new job

1 Like

Me & Mini Me

58 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats steve!

Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Day 27! Almost 1 month!

Curling up under the blanket today bc it’s cold and my operation is tomorrow so today is my relax day

42 Likes

You’re most welcome :grin:

1 Like

Belated Happy New Year to al you SAF beauts :kissing_heart::v:

46 Likes

Looking great Janie - really do love that hair cut style on you.

2 Likes

Aww, thanks hun. You’re so kind :kissing_heart:

1 Like

4 year sober selfie

76 Likes

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Was waiting for this celebratory selfie​:blush:… totally love it! Happy soberversary Eric :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Congratulations Eric :tada: and please don’t stop posting these desert selfies because you’re looking great of course… but the scenery… OMG :astonished: it looks stunning :heart_eyes:
I’ve never been to a desert but every time I see one of your pictures I just want to pack my suitcase and leave for an adventure, immediately :rofl:
That’s being said, I’m blessed that you let us be part of your sober journey and provide so much inspiration.
Thank you Eric and off we go for the next 24.
Have a good one everyone :pray:

9 Likes

HELL YEAH!!! Congratulations ERIC!!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

4 Likes

Woot woot! That’s how you do it,Eric.

4 Likes

Congratulations my friend!

4 Likes

Whoop whoop :tada::tada::tada: way to go Eric!!!

606647AC-8761-4A68-9788-FB3C4581CFA3

6 Likes

Congratulations Eric!
What a ride, eh?

You have so much to be so proud of.
Personally, I’ve enjoyed and appreciated your presence and input over all those years.
Crack on, mate.
:grinning:

8 Likes

Hell yeah! I’m so happy you are here and leading the way. I’ll keep tagging along :heart:

(side bar- I feel like that cactus is giving me the finger :thinking: )

7 Likes

Congratulations @Dazercat !! Soooo happy for you!!! That’s a great 4 Year Sober portrait you’ve made with your friendly saguaros!!

One step, one day, at a time you’ve been on your sober journey, many trials, many tribulations and also joyous times. You’ve stuck in there mostly in a good and pleasant mood when I know you’ve been distraught, upset, overwhelmed and anxious.

You’ve always found a way to stay stable, stay sober and go forward. You’ve led by example in some of your worst of times.

You’ve shared, talked about it, asking and getting and giving help from/to this community and the others you are now in.

I’m grateful for you. You’re awesome and kind, inclusive and helpful despite the heartache and hardships in your own life. Thanks for all of it.

Go forward sober and keep going to bed the sober winner that you are. Big hugs, lots of love.

6 Likes