Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Nice hoodie you have there :fist_right:t3::fist_left:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you very much :kissing_heart:

Thank you my ALF one is underneath lol

1 Like

7 days in a row I’ve been on a roll. Very bad at remembering and don’t hold myself accountable for anything so I’m taking one step at a time and doing good . Hope everyone else is as well

43 Likes

Looking fantastic friend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 1week milestone Kayla
Keep taking it one day at a time :muscle:

1 Like

Good to see you. Hope I never catch up to you. Happy New Year from Toronto.

3 Likes

Its three weeks into crab season, which means the opener grind is slowing down. I got in last night, no work today and a pocket full of cash on a Friday night. Zero desire to go to the bar! I feel great!

62 Likes

@Brian1965uk My degree was in Sculpture too!. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

4 Likes

I’m about to head out to do clothes shopping with my daughter she’s taking an age to get ready!

66 Likes

Welcome to the club Suzy Modo :rofl:
Hope to see more of ya :blush:
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

What a beautiful sight :heart:
And you get to be a healthy happy dad.
Beautiful pic
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Oh Anne I’m so glad you’re ok. And the best part is you kept your humor in tact.
Congrats on 160 today.
Always great to see ya Marge :laughing:

3 Likes

How can you possibly be that good looking, it’s nothing to be ashamed of!
I look like the backend of a bus that’s given birth to a manatee then been hit at 90mph by an 18 wheel arctic which is carrying illuminus green ketchup and brown mayo :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I don’t know why but in this one you really look Scottish and it looks great :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Thank you Eric :smiley: Yeah humor and peace of mind are my strength in fighting myself through life :sweat_smile:.
I always try to see the positive in everything. Haven’t found the positive in a swollen upper lip yet but hell yeah it makes me look very special :rofl: and it keeps me away from snacking as eating is kind of an acrabatic act at the moment and soft or mashed food is the deal for the next days.
So yeah I’m good :blush: and looking forward to a relaxed week ahead.

Have nice sober weekend everyone :pray:

3 Likes

What an impressive picture Jason. Wow. And Congratulations on your 1522 days !!!
Enjoy your resting day :wave:

2 Likes

That’s too funny :joy:

1 Like

It’s been a bit cold over here.
-29°F / -33°C to be precise.

56 Likes

Where the hell are you?

5 Likes