Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

@happyfeet Anne thank you for your kind words, I’m proud of you too! and OW! your lip :tired_face: I’m glad you got proper care and got it stitched up right away. hope it heals nice! sending you healing vibes :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

2 Likes

What an amazing picture! So different without your usual, cheerful smile. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

3 Likes

Oh no. Thankfully it was only minor. Heal up quickly. :pray:

1 Like

Glad it wasn’t serious and you’re okay! Keep your head up and don’t play with tiled floors anymore :wink:

1 Like

love seeing your faces!
day 4

53 Likes

@Brian1965uk just like Laura said, such a difference to see you without your usual big smile. Super cool picture. Can’t wait to see your artwork.
@happyfeet That’s crazy! Glad nothing more serious happened. Did you feel before it’s coming? Sorry if my question is stupid but I never fainted in my life so I don’t know how it feels. Maybe you are overtired? Hope it was one time thing. Much of love :orange_heart:

5 Likes

~5y 7mo AF

Pretty damn chilly here in the desert lately, went down to freezing last night and will do so a few times over the next week. Pain in the ass when you have 50+ outdoor plants to protect, but that’s how the cow eats the cabbage.

A happy 2024 to all!

70 Likes

They are super fun for sure!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. It’s really appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

117! :star_struck::sparkling_heart::partying_face:

51 Likes

Nice to see your face again, T!

2 Likes

451 days of finding Sarahya again. I can now look in the mirror with no guilt when my eyes meet.

“You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.”

"I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self-indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival.":metal:t3::heart:

58 Likes

No better feeling than to be rid of guilt! Kudos for staying strong. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Honestly don’t know how I’ve done it man. So many nights I didn’t want to survive, yet I did. Though I wasn’t back then, today I am so thankful.

“Amazing how we can light tomorrow with today.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning

3 Likes

Hell Yeah Sarahya
so grateful for your incredible journey - 451 days is amazing work! :clap: :tada: :muscle:

3 Likes

Caring for yourself is what brings you and each of us true authentic healing.

Congratulations!

2 Likes

190 days od freedom

57 Likes

Looking fabulous lady :star_struck:

1 Like

I have to cover my face because I’m hideously ugly
I look like the love child of Susan Boyle and Quasay Modo :rofl:

36 Likes

Nice to see a bit of you!

3 Likes